Annoying Weasels in Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Weasels in Pub

Maybe its somethimg of a tradition that cant be broken but everybody playing in pub agrees that the weasels are annoying.
    And it doesnt take a poll to determine that.
    They can be modified beacuse there is not such thing as weasel players so nobody will be bothered if they change. (all the opposite)
    so i have some suggestions to change this :

1- make the bot in "pure pub" dont allow them (as with levis)and keeping their settings.

or

2- eliminate their cloak (the annoying thing) and replace 4 sumthing else to make it another fightin craft or a intermediate bomber (we lack 1 of these) maybe keeping its stealth and size.

If you agree with me plz send more ideas.

there is not such thing as weasel players so nobody will be bothered if they change
    Yeah there are.
    Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

what's the net result though? more people would be happy, and to a greater extent, than people who would be angry.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I think what's annoying about weasel is the fact that you are totaly defenseless if you are on a ship withouth x-radar, and so it's a hassle having to change to ship 2 or 5 just to go kill the annoying thing. Maybe if you don't make him completely invisible? maybe you can replace invisibility with chameleon, say 50-70%? or change the cloaker's color so it blends with the background? Or slowly take away energy when the cloak is turned on, like the x-radar on the jav? B)
        Last edited by Sesshoumaru; 12-16-2004, 05:08 PM.
        -pillow

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred

Agreed... <_<
            -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

The issue here is not that weasels can cloak. TW without some sort of cloaker seems absurd and I'm sure everyone else would tend to agree on that point.

The issue is that they have been made stronger than they should be and are now a focus point for those who thrive on being lame or cowardly, and those who focus on destroying them.

With some slight alterations to their current settings they would be perfectly suitable to both play and fight against.

I suggest:
              Stealth has a slow drain.
              No multi, only single shot.
              Short range bullet, probably twice as long as that in hockey, at best.

Currently, the only way you can successfully kill one is if you can see it the whole time. Flicking xradar on and off throws your control, which you simply cannot afford against them. So this would make them return to what they're supposed to be, a short range assassin, comparable to stealth equipment in Tribes. When even terriers find themselves compromised over and over by the ship they're designed to kill, you know something is wrong.

I plead with you DoCk>, keep trying out new things. (You aren't getting your donation until you do.)

Comment

Oh come on, don't be such a fucking baby. Just get in a terrier and hunt them down.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rudy
                  I suggest:
                  Stealth has a slow drain.
                  No multi, only single shot.
                  Short range bullet, probably twice as long as that in hockey, at best.
                  :up:
                  -pillow

Comment

Originally posted by Xuana
                    Oh come on, don't be such a fucking baby. Just get in a terrier and hunt them down.
                    Did you even read my post before you started shooting off your mouth?
                    Originally posted by Rudy
                    When even terriers find themselves compromised over and over by the ship they're designed to kill, you know something is wrong.
                    I play pub. I know what goes on in there. The Xs are hunting the terriers.

Comment

Bring back the previous settings, when the bullet didn't have such a high forward velocity and the ship didn't recharge with stealth/cloak on. That way players who know how to use the ship without being pricks can relax and have fun without people making shitty rehashed threads about how lame Weasels are.

Then again, I suppose as long as they can cloak someone's going to whine like a little bitch.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Gods this subject is so beaten to death

Warbird/Spider players: "WAH THERE'S A SHIP I CAN'T KILL WAH!!"

And Weasels don't recharge at all if stealth, cloak and x radar are on all at the same time, and barely recharge if you take x radar off, so unless 'm missing something, they don't recharge well enough when still cloaked/stealthed to be as much of a hassle as you people claim to be.

What's next when the Weasel gets raped just like the Leviathan?

All players that don't play Sharks: "WAH WE CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST MINES AND EMP UNLESS WE HAVE A SHARK OF OUR OWN WAH!!"

And then...

"WAH WE CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST THE UBER POWERFUL JAV BOMBS WAH!!!"

And the ever popular...

"WAH BURSTS ARE LAME IT'S NOT FAIR THAT THEY CAN BURST AND WARP WAH"

And following that...

"WAH SPIDERS AND LANCASTERS ARE SO UNFAIR BECAUSE THEY HAVE RAPID FIRE WAH!!!"

Yet it never comes to...

"WARBIRDS CAN KILL ANY SHIP FROM ANYWHERE(with good aim) WITH ONE SHOT AND HAVE GREAT RECHARGE!!!"

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Make it a little bit weaker, as long as you keep it small.
                          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                          1: cundor> dude
                          1: cundor> i already told my parents
                          1: Desperate> LOL
                          1: Cremation> HAHA
                          1: bram> :)
                          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                            ... as long as they can cloak someone's going to whine like a little bitch.
                            Truer words were never spoken.
                            Originally posted by vubinspiran
                            I hate X very hard.

Comment

Why sometimes its fun to annoy people with X
                              1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                              X