Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
    Only a fucking idiot would do that.
    well i see u care so much about ur record or something, its just for someone who doesn't care about the game as much as u
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa
      well i see u care so much about ur record or something, its just for someone who doesn't care about the game as much as u
      You can close your eyes, strip naked, stand on your head, set yourself on fire and use your flaming cock to press the shoot button for all I give a rat's ass. We're talking about things people do on a regular basis, not some stupid shit like closing your eyes while playing the game.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
        You can close your eyes, strip naked, stand on your head, set yourself on fire and use your flaming cock to press the shoot button for all I give a rat's ass. We're talking about things people do on a regular basis, not some stupid shit like closing your eyes while playing the game.
        i dont give a fuck stupid ass nerd
        AKA Shaun
        ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by A FuCKiNG LoSeR
          i dont give a fuck stupid ass nerd
          Shut the fuck up then.
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Come on guys, please don't turn a decent thread into a trash fest.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

BAD LUCK:
              • Being killed within a second of respawning. Faster moving bullets can catch you unaware as you spawn. If the bullet is fired from outside radar range at the time, it's a stray. You wouldn't have appeared until after it was fired. No matter how itchy your warp finger is, less than a second to move/warp when you respawn on unfamiliar ground is bad luck.
              • Being killed by multiple jav shrap at once from an unlikely source. Where usually only one piece of shrapnel would hit and you would recover, you cop two, causing death. In every case it would not have been even remotely planned by the jav who fired especially if it occurs at a decent range. No one shoots at walls hoping to kill someone if they couln't just shoot directly at them. That is bad luck.
              • Being killed by single shark shrap at an acute angle. At full shrap it would be understandable that shrap would find many angles and targets. When the only shrap eminating from the EMP happens to find a target which under normal circumstances it would not hit, that is bad luck.

GOOD LUCK:
              • Those that happen to score kills via the above methods. That's good luck.

Everything else, including sniped, weird, on the fly, and hopeful shots only succeed because of timing. You can float in one direction facing another and manage to hit the most miniscule of targets from any distance eventually, given your timing is correct. Reading your opponent goes hand in hand with this to create skill.

So to answer your question. Yes, I believe luck exists. But only outside of the boundaries of what we cannot control. You cannot control dice, you cannot control shrap, you can however control your ship and what is fired directly from it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Twerp
                Haha! Aos still has school :P That's so unlucky:P .
                Yep...and i have to go tommorow too, and THEN i start vacation, starts the day before xmas eve
                Big Chill

Comment

All this luck crap is nonsense

Everything revolves around karma
                  Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                  7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                  7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                  7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Every shot i make is Pure_Luck.

Comment

The only thing that can be defined as luck is if you spawn on a bomb.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Don't believe in luck. Believe in God. He will guide your bullet straight and true.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Luck? I don't know about that so much...

However, I do believe in a thing called love.

Reclusion
                          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

It's better to have luck, over skill.

Also, i believe in luck.
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

luck is just a word used to define an occurence that had a low probability of happening.

in subspace, the inherent problem is that people like to believe they're good at this game. compounding that is the fact that most of us are good when we're willing to make the effort. add to that the reality that most people don't really try that often, but expect others to recognize their full potential (even tho' alot of others don't know them), and you have a mess when it comes to determining what's 'luck', and what isn't.

i think arguing over it is pointless, albeit fun. suffice to say, if you don't want luck to enter the equation, challenge your opponent to a game of chess.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Rion.
                                Using a hypothetical example off of the top of my head on this, say you manage to score a direct hit on an opponent in baseelim from the edge of the radar. There will probably be something along these lines said;

DEA> lol stray
                                DEA> die of cancer newbie
                                Sorry for going off topic...but I have never "Chat" with DEA before... but in a recent BD vs. Ancients, whenever I killed him (DEA). He PMs me with "FUk you newbie, your mom is going to die 2mor" or something extremely rude...
                                what's with him... <_<
                                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X