No announcement yet.

If you could have your own spaceship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could have your own spaceship...

If you could own a real, operational, full sized, 3 dimensional spaceship from Trench Wars, along with the necessary skills to pilot it, and you could take your pick of any one, which would you have? Would your choice differ in times of war/peace?

I think I'd have a Terrier in peace... Weasel in war. :P
    G[y]Ro> omfg
    G[y]Ro> u nerds
    G[y]Ro> NERDS
    G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Originally posted by Rion.
    Weasel in war. :P
    fight like a man u coward :P . the warbird is an honorable choice, along with jav, spid, or lev 4 heavy bombing
    but good choice on the peacetime ship

Comment

I would chose actually, a 2D Javelin that I can fold into things like Paper Mario.

I hate that bastard ship in the game, but I like things that bounce.
      DELETED

Comment

Imagine how you could use a Javelin in a real war. Just bounce a big red spherical bomb off an asteroid as you do.

Confusion tactics!
        G[y]Ro> omfg
        G[y]Ro> u nerds
        G[y]Ro> NERDS
        G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Warbird in peace, ufo in war.
          sage

Comment

*super *ufo .
            Big Chill

Comment

well,
              being the hippie that i am,
              i'd use the ship 9
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Shark, because it's the most sexy looking and will pick up the most chicks if you were to hover it over a busy hotspot.
                Plus you could rep all the other cars off the road or place mines at intersections so if any one car ran into it he'd explode into a fiery hell and then the entire block would be taken out by the EMP. Good times.

Levi would be fun, but simply blasting the entire block away wouldn't be as satisfying, especially since current payloads in some missiles can do the same thing, and it's just too fat to score any women.

Comment

WB - I could shoot anyone in a Kia, Saturn, Buick or Hyundai (with the exclusion of tibs)

(IE: the only people that buy those brands are obviously stupid... and they tend to drive slowly and badly in general)
                  Last edited by Volcs; 12-23-2004, 04:14 PM.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Terr, optimize the engine and fuel capacity to push it well beyond it's limits of speed, thus making it easy to run red lights and not get caught! Also, you could set a portal at your house in the morning before work or before you go out some place, then when the work day is over, climb in, BAM! Instantly home.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                      Terr, optimize the engine and fuel capacity to push it well beyond it's limits of speed, thus making it easy to run red lights and not get caught! Also, you could set a portal at your house in the morning before work or before you go out some place, then when the work day is over, climb in, BAM! Instantly home.
                      the incredible uses of a portal in real life.
                      i would take a lanc in peace, come on now we all know it is sweet.
                      and a shark in war, nothing like a wall of mines and repels to bounce enemies into traps.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                        Shark, because it's the most sexy looking and will pick up the most chicks if you were to hover it over a busy hotspot.
                        Plus you could rep all the other cars off the road or place mines at intersections so if any one car ran into it he'd explode into a fiery hell and then the entire block would be taken out by the EMP. Good times.

Levi would be fun, but simply blasting the entire block away wouldn't be as satisfying, especially since current payloads in some missiles can do the same thing, and it's just too fat to score any women.
                        Don't forget about impel to pull in chicks. It'd be a chick magnet :P

For peace time I would have to pick levi because it demands respect. If someone does something to annoy you, just threaten them :P No, but really I would have a jav in peace. The rockets are awesome and it has a nice design to the ship ^_^. In times of war, I would have to say the spider because it's a nice little rapid fire ship. It's also fast so you can dodge.

Comment

Who the hell drives a spaceship on a road?

Fly it over the top?!
                          G[y]Ro> omfg
                          G[y]Ro> u nerds
                          G[y]Ro> NERDS
                          G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

terrier's get all the action.. if i were a guy, i'd want terrier. "threesome? Bah! Eightsome!!!"
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

they attach to me and i give them a short burst

Comment

Working...
                              X