Christmas Map Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Map Idea

I had this idea for a map, but I do not know how to make a map. If someone wants to take up this idea, or point me in the direction on how to make one I would be pleased, but here is the basis:

The map would be called Snowballfight, or snowfight, or snowball, etc.

it could be a square map with a dotted line of wall through the center. At each side of the map balls with the graphic of a snowball, such as the one in pubs now, would appear, and people could shoot the balls over to the other side with the holes in the wall. Each side would be a different team and if someone caught the ball they would explode.
    Edit: Also it doesn't have to be square or what not, could jsut be a map with some curves that guard someone that looks like snow mound and could generate snowballs there. Perhaps some hole in the mound to shoot out from.

Also, if that is impossible due to the fact that picking up a ball and catching ball have to do the same thing to a ship, one side could be offense at a time with one ship and the other side defense with a different ship.

Also, if that would not work, you could make the ship's shot like a snowball also and that should work fine.

Then it could be like a 10 death thing, or a quick round to 1 death, or 3 or whatever.

Or one could make a dodge game with snowballs, or make the dodge game with snowballs at this time of the year.

I just thought it would be a fun game and would appreciate any help making it a reality.
    Last edited by Role; 12-25-2004, 02:04 AM.

?go dodge
    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Role
      or make the dodge game with snowballs at this time of the year.

oops was that line always there? i didnt really read the whole post ^-^

if it was, i was an igonorant ass haha. merry christmas
      PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
      pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
      hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
      Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Role
          I had this idea for a map, but I do not know how to make a map. If someone wants to take up this idea, or point me in the direction on how to make one I would be pleased, but here is the basis:

The map would be called Snowballfight, or snowfight, or snowball, etc.

it could be a square map with a dotted line of wall through the center. At each side of the map balls with the graphic of a snowball, such as the one in pubs now, would appear, and people could shoot the balls over to the other side with the holes in the wall. Each side would be a different team and if someone caught the ball they would explode.
          Edit: Also it doesn't have to be square or what not, could jsut be a map with some curves that guard someone that looks like snow mound and could generate snowballs there. Perhaps some hole in the mound to shoot out from.

Also, if that is impossible due to the fact that picking up a ball and catching ball have to do the same thing to a ship, one side could be offense at a time with one ship and the other side defense with a different ship.

Also, if that would not work, you could make the ship's shot like a snowball also and that should work fine.

Then it could be like a 10 death thing, or a quick round to 1 death, or 3 or whatever.

Or one could make a dodge game with snowballs, or make the dodge game with snowballs at this time of the year.

I just thought it would be a fun game and would appreciate any help making it a reality.
          You can make your own maps by clicking here. That idea you suggested will involve graphics and you can create that here.

Maps takes more than a day to make (some can be made in a day though), but this uses graphics. Also, you might want to give out your ideas earlier than a day ^_^.

Comment

Working...
          X