Ending racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cops
    I still don't see why they un- banned you, using racism to pump some life back into these forums is pretty fucking sad and shows you how bad these forums have got. Way to live up to expectation and play the class clown role, you're not one to disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by SooN
      EXACTLY! An ideal like this was disscussed somewhat here

It would be a great idea to make an obscene.txt or ignore2.txt to filter out racism and comments you would rather not hear. Maybe a pre-built one in the client with a select few words blocked and you could remove or add to that list if you wished?
      You mean where Epinephrine trys to build himself up to look like he could do pure_luck's job?
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
        You mean where Epinephrine trys to build himself up to look like he could do pure_luck's job?

No, in the replies, and hasn't Epi done the job before? And better as I might add?
        Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

Read the first sentence and just decided to reply without reading much of anything else. Rascism isn't a problem when text is on a screen, now if there a digital crosses burning on minorities' digital lawns in TWTown or something, then that is a problem. You make it sound like you want to be Martin Luther King Jr man, show me a law suit or anything that supports this "problem." If you ask me, whining is more of a problem than rascism.

Not saying rascism is right in any context, but god damn... words on a screen could be in ANY context whatsoever, so with that understanding rascism wouldn't even be whispered of in SS.

The way I figure it, if you think SS has rascism issues, go outside and try to see if you can put a label on genuine rascism.

The problem of assimilating a game into real life is that you start to believe the game takes on real social aspects. A game is an environment that allows you to escape from the usually stressful points in life - for instance, rascism - and again, with that understanding that we all play the same game for the same reason, what is rascism?
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
          X