No announcement yet.

Neat Continuum Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you do this in trenchwars or another zone?
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

if you open Continuum, a red picture with a black text "CONTINUUM" shows up. You can change it by making your own image. Call it "splash.bm2" and put it into your Continuum's graphics-folder.
      Yeah, I said that all the way up there. ^^
      Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

i think it was tw might have been another zone though not sure could have been hyperspace but i dont think it was

Comment

You can make a background for your alt+tabbed chat window by adding a .bmp named as "chatbg.bm2" to the Continuum/Graphics folder. Of course, most of this stuff is in Stabwound's thread in the technical help forum.

Comment

yay i finally got the .bm2 thing to work

Comment

good job.

ssdl is up again. i found teh link to download ss 1.35 as mentioned before. however, now i click on it and i get a page not displayed IE error.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Alt + Tab and press Ctrl + O to choose a font, size, and style for the text.
                Ctrl + W for a sideways scroll.
                Ctrl + R to choose the color for... something...
                Ctrl + T to keep the window on top.
                Ctrl + S to change the name sort, Ctrl + P to toggle the name list.

Did you know you have shoot between the tiles in pub safes?
                Merf. <_<

Comment

!mvp to Matchbot
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by PipArchDevil
                    Did you know you have shoot between the tiles in pub safes?
                    What?
                    G[y]Ro> omfg
                    G[y]Ro> u nerds
                    G[y]Ro> NERDS
                    G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Since everybody has problems to save a file as .bm2 I know a little trick if you download a .bm2 file you just type "[name].bm2" then it will save it as .bm2 and not bmp
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

:#Bots:!games
                        to find out if bots are hosting any games
                        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Rion.
                          What?
                          If someone has their ass up against the corner of a wall, like where two meet. You can get in an x/wb/spid and if you aim just right you can "shoot through the wall". I'll post a screen shot later. On the subject of pub tricks... On the christmas map if you shoot a ball at someone in the safe you can kill them. This was a lot of fun Also if you sit in the very corner of the safe you can shoot people. You guys shoulda already known that though.
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                            If someone has their ass up against the corner of a wall, like where two meet. You can get in an x/wb/spid and if you aim just right you can "shoot through the wall". I'll post a screen shot later. On the subject of pub tricks... On the christmas map if you shoot a ball at someone in the safe you can kill them. This was a lot of fun Also if you sit in the very corner of the safe you can shoot people. You guys shoulda already known that though.
                            haha ya that's old. people do that to kill javs in flagroom setting up for the shot thru the flagbar hole or to levis in base. i learned the hardway ^-^

and it's perfectly legal too.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                              If someone has their ass up against the corner of a wall, like where two meet. You can get in an x/wb/spid and if you aim just right you can "shoot through the wall".
                              That is a bug and I think it's at least semi-illegal to exploit bugs :P
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

:#bots:!rank name will rank a player in both elim and belim.

There is also a way to have levi in pure pub.. BUT I dont think I should post it here <_<
                                Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X