Forum policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum policy

Somehow everyone is whining how the forums suck. if you ask me, it is because everytime someone posts something that could be interesting, it becomes an off-topic battle between people. my suggestion is to change the policy into any other normall forum has:

anyone posts something off topic: delete the post and warn the person.

off topic is also replying with 'i agree' or 'haha'. noone needs to know you agree or laugh at a post, just reply with something valuable.

give it a thought.

Originally posted by SEAL
    off topic is also replying with 'i agree' or 'haha'. noone needs to know you agree or laugh at a post, just reply with something valuable.
    If you haven't noticed, half of tw communicates solely with one word statements. Removing those members would only leave pallies and staff on here.
    Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

That's why one worded, one sentence responses should be warned, if deemed unfunny. And yes, it is unfair, but life's unfair.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

your mom's unfair
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

That was to prove that we aren't going to be some kind of Gestapo going around banning everyone that tries to be funny. We'd have to ban everyone. Valid idea, but too radical.
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

New forum rules/policies should be up sometime today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL
              Somehow everyone is whining how the forums suck. if you ask me, it is because everytime someone posts something that could be interesting, it becomes an off-topic battle between people. my suggestion is to change the policy into any other normall forum has:

anyone posts something off topic: delete the post and warn the person.

give it a thought.
              haha, i disagree, hitler Jr

Comment

Working...
              X