Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring

Been fun but boot camp calls soon, but will be here for the next..5 days. So people don't just keep asking in game, I have no idea when I'll be back...or if I will even come back due to actual concentrating on some sort of career. Rather not go into specifics, just heads up I won't be around and I didn't just go to some aliased name or something. Will get my bro to signin to my name every now and then so nobody steals it hopefully if i do come back in long-term future.
    -L3

megaman89 inherits the throne of "guy the most uninteresting name with a number at the end"
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Bye, good luck in boot camp :P
      - k2

Comment

Good luck in life and have fun. It was fun basing with you. I'll talk to Majin. :bye2:
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Hopefully your spider skills are on a par with your real life shooting skills.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Here's to the end of RB
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Hey Lunch, have fun in the boot camp! I will see you in the far future :P Myself is inactive at the moment, playing less than half an hour per day on average, usually hiding in a private arena talking to people. I guess most people just move on with their lives.

Good luck and bye :bye1:
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I'd like to announce my retirement too. that is all.
                Levs r gay.

Comment

You'll be back, like all those other suckers who 'retired'. It'll be a matter of time just look at megaman for example

And lastly, don't forget the advice I left you..or else!! If you forget, you know where to find it!

Edit: Condit will be back too..you told me how many times you've retired now? But I do give you credit, you last longer than all the 'retirees'

Comment

Gluck w/everything lunch.

Comment

who wants to be my new arch nemesis?
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm really upset.

</sarcasm>
                        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Wel lunch ive always found you an awkward person, esp when you decidedto quit rb last season, 'taking a break' then joining a-s. I didn't have problems with that but it really messed up my thought of you being a stabile leader

I do like you for always standing up for yourself, as you probably will do here, against all the flames (or maybe not because you lost interest). Anyways have fun and return soon
                          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Denon
                            I'm really upset.

</sarcasm>
                            hahahaha. retirement threads are a great breeding ground for humor.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Bye bye lunch3 sad to see you go right before twlb. :bye2:
                              -->Tina<---

Comment

Working...
                              X