TWL-B Intermediate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewan
    Have you consulted with staff as to whether they'll be giving you any support for this league?

As I said the other day; This league will not work if it does not have full staff support.

we are using the TWD system

and if anything Ease <ER> is helping

Comment

I don't know if this matters as I'm not up on the details, but what are you going to do when TWD locks? Does it still let you play games?

note: Check my edit above too
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
        I don't know if this matters as I'm not up on the details, but what are you going to do when TWD locks? Does it still let you play games?

note: Check my edit above too
        i thought it only locks the squads that qualify

Comment

He be A-S. By the way good idea, looks like it'll hold.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I don't know, TWD is my weak point when it comes to knowledge and I can't log in to the game to ask someone.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

And with that, I will merge this post with your original.

Merged
              sdg

Comment

stabwound is like moses, cept... hes merging instead of parting.... stab is the moses on Rewind looks like hes merging
                Big Chill

Comment

meh

i dunno why so much hate, but im damned if imma sit around and twidle my thumbs while twl's are on, so if this fails it fails, but i done the site and will manually add the scores up and that crap.

and as for hosts i dunno how it will work, hopefully a mod can do it for us at the time we want if not ill try hit reddy to do it if hes free.

http://www.neatbitz.co.uk/Twib/Trenc...iateBasing.php
                  theres the site its sok not the best but will do the job hopefuly have a laugh at the same time doin this.
                  so yea if ur laughing at us or with us im good with it cos at least those who arnt in twlb got somit to do :P

anyways i gotta sleep laters

-fairlights-
                  :eek:
                  HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                  Lance> Here is BCG's song
                  Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                  HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                  :eek:

Comment

I'm pretty sure TWD will still run while TWL is happening. The most that will happen with TWD is the ladder and score won't update. But I don't think you care about that- you're keeping your own win, loss, and standings.

I'm sure you guys can still use the TWD arenas and bots to run games so you won't need staff.

Probably the main thing you will need to take care of (other than recording/announcing the results on a website which you have already taken care of) is to make sure there aren't disagreements/cheating. Rules will help.

But if you just use the TWD system, have scheduled matches and an "official" spectator (TWIB staff) that will say, "Ok, this match will be the official TWIB match between Squad A and B...you should be good to go. The TWIB staff should also make judgement calls about restarting, etc. If the bot lags out, go to another arena and restart. But if many players are having lag issues, you might want to have rules about whether to restart (have someone impartial decide or have the captains decide or something like that). Oh, I guess some staff help might be helpful in determining lag or cheating etc but you could make do without staff.

That's all I can think of right now...not that I've ever run one of these things or have any experience or anything (I don't)...

Comment

For non TWL squads the league will still go on and there is a winner at least for TWBD. TWL squads should then be taken off the ladder, I don't know if they can still do TWBD or not at that point. Geek is on the right track- Have a brief amount of rules on the site, maybe a league pyrimid structure image, and most importantly have a informed staffer or someone working on TWIB watching/moding the games. TW staff is only important for the way you're running this in that it would make it offical and more popular.

Sorry if I was being a jack ass in my first post. I didn't see that you were serious about this because you gave limited information and showed disorganization to the public. Seeing all of that made me not want this or any other attempted league having a support structure comming from staffers and squads but I hope it works out for you.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 01-14-2005, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Dudgeon 4 win,
                        -Hazuki(TJ hazuki)
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Very good idea Lamb! I like it alot. It'll be good for basing for sure!
                          It won't be easy though, you'll need dedicated people to keep this alive.

If I have time, maybe I can write one matchreport a week on you guyz, from an outsider point of view.. hmm that might work.

Anyways gj and gl
                          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

oOoOooOOOooOoOOoOOoOOoOOoOOoOooOooOOo.....
                            ^_^ i forget what i was gunna say, so ill leave you with....
                            Big Chill

Comment

Wewt Trench Wars Will Have A Special Olympics!!!! Where Do I Sign Up??
                              Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

LOOK Sk8 YOU CAN PLAY HERE NOW AHAHAHAHHAH

Comment

Working...
                                X