X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      The "road to victory", along with the trophy, reeks of arrogance. Oh, and here's your obscene remark which has no real point: Fuck off.

Good day.
      syc0 is only mad because hes gonna have a hard time stealing this website. Thorn, next time, just compile all of the sites aspects, zip them, and put them in a /syc0tick/download/eztheft directory.
      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by yung
        syc0 is only mad because hes gonna have a hard time stealing this website. Thorn, next time, just compile all of the sites aspects, zip them, and put them in a /syc0tick/download/eztheft directory.
        That's such an old hash insult. I'm afraid you'll have to do better.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

jee, i was sure id hit a soft spot with that one.
          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

So what happened to you anyways? I remember you on the name Syc0tik was it? You weren't a ignorant person than, now you seem to have changed. And if is to be as like "It's a game, i want to be different", you chose a very sad and degrading way to change it. Besides that, i am looking forward to seeing the new Cripples site, since you ran mine up until now

Later J
            -SSCU Trench Wars Moderator
            http://elusive.sscentral.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              So what happened to you anyways? I remember you on the name Syc0tik was it? You weren't a ignorant person than, now you seem to have changed. And if is to be as like "It's a game, i want to be different", you chose a very sad and degrading way to change it. Besides that, i am looking forward to seeing the new Cripples site, since you ran mine up until now

Later J
              Meh, if you want the truth, which is really more than you need to know... I'm royally, and I do mean royally, fucked up in the head. That is to say, I'm bipolar with a touch of anger management issues. One day I can be happy and kind, the next I'm depressed and bitchy as all get out. I was supposedly "cured" and had started to ween off my medication over the past six months or so, however, the less medication I took, the more my symptoms returned. Only as of last week have I gone back to augmenting my medication. In time, the pills will make me "okay" again.

Like I said, that's more than you need to know, but I can't put it anymore bluntly. =/

Oh, and I'm no longer a Cripple so you'll never get a chance to see the completely finished Cripples site. If you'd like a peek at the partially complete version, click here.

l8z,

syc
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X