No announcement yet.

I think I'm Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my email address is a combination of all the buttons closest to my hand when filling out the register thing.

fdafdasfd@fdafdafdsa.com

classic.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
      my email address is a combination of all the buttons closest to my hand when filling out the register thing.

fdafdasfd@fdafdafdsa.com

classic.
      My brother told me that it doesn't matter so I just spammed it.

lasjdflksajd@hotmail.com (I didn't really have a email back when I started and I didn't know what it was for)

Comment

I put my real e-mail on it cause i thought they were going to send me updates or something lol

But that was a long time ago and the e-mail i put i haven't used in over a year so eh
        Currently listening to:
        Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
        Dead to Me - Little Brother
        Tim Barry - Manchester
        Lemuria - Get Better
        Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Yeah some of my profiles are registered under sada@dasd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
            SS passwords dont need to be the same as anything else, i would set a random value personally, then if u need the password for any reason, just type ?password=PASS to do whatever,

i know i dont need to tell u this Dem, but just a tip for others, so this or anything like this doesnt happen again.
            Thats an aweful idea, if everyone used ?password=PASS then we'd all have the same pw and we'd get hacked
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
            X