No announcement yet.

You Guys Know What We Need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a motherfucking idea. Howabout we remove levis and have everyother week "UnpureBasingWeekend".
    All you lev loving sympathists can suck down 50 choads and die from choking on sperm you spineless fucktwits.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      Here's a motherfucking idea. Howabout we remove levis and have everyother week "UnpureBasingWeekend".
      All you lev loving sympathists can suck down 50 choads and die from choking on sperm you spineless fucktwits.
      And if it wouldn't work host a levi-basing.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yeah! Lets drop lev attachment settings and then every other weekend block off entrance to base so the levterrs can get their kicks bombing an empty base....

Comment

yes I want more PBW
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Aww quit being so melodramatic, people are always going to whine about the lev, cuz they've got l3 bomb envy or something. If it bothers you so much, EG and DSB are always happy to get new players (i assume), otherwise, accept that 1) people like getting kills, and a lev gives you a challenge, but the reward in killing tonnes of people with one shot is worth it all, and more importantly, to some people, playing in a lev is funner than fucking fun, at the very least it lets you appreciate the speed of the other ships. Try bein' a lev for a while, play til you get frustrated, and then play for 20 more minutes.... see how you like it.
            And 2) Sometimes while you're getting hot and heavy in mid base, a blue bomb is going to hit a wall, or you, or a mate, and shatter all your seconds and seconds of work. Pick it up and high tail it back into base and dispatch some warbirds/spiders to make life misery for anyone who might defy your ultimate base dominace.

sheesh.
            Last edited by Ender; 10-15-2002, 02:46 AM.
            I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

Personally i would like to spend my time basing in fr rather than hunting pussy levterrs at roof. Well i don't know wich is more fun for you.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

"hi I am Eeks, I am in the base fighting, could someone please take care of that levterr thats being oh so unkind?"
                I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

so let me get this straight. you're telling everyone to not whine about levs because they're here, and thats life, so stop bitching.
                  maybe you should take your own advice when someone asks you to leave a chat? cuz, thats life, so stop bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender
                    "Hi I'm ender i like to come bitch around at forums how all the squads turn me down. After that I'll just take my aggression on people not related to my problems. I went to get help once but the psychotherapist just told me to get a life. I had a girlfriend once but she was too fat so it didn't work out. Sometimes when i really wanna have fun.... I mean FUN! I go to bingo with my parents."
                    Awwwww that's so sad
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                    X