TwSquad Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwSquad Monster

I have an idea. We could set up a recruiting thing or something where people give out their tw "resumes" in hopes of finding a squad eh what a good idea especially for squadless people like me :grin:
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

I wish we could see post counts still so I know how hard to laugh at people's dumb ideas.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

O and u can have like and overall rank So u have em organized as Legendary Elite Good Average Novice and Newb and then they can be ranked on each section of twd with a 1-10 possible ranking
      there ya go :P
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

my ranking is TOTALLY FUCKING RADiCAL

with a LOWERCASE i you sonofabitch!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
          I have an idea. We could set up a recruiting thing or something where people give out their tw "resumes" in hopes of finding a squad eh what a good idea especially for squadless people like me :grin:
          tried something like that once, everyone told me it was a crap idea so i stopped doing it

Comment

Working...
          X