Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenchwars over taken by cloakers

They are everywhere, there is no escape, Dameon is one of THEM

You forgot to post the one where I killed you in it too.
    DELETED

Comment

Tone, did you not see my

Tone can be annoying in here

thread?
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

Tone, the link is broken.

BTW, until cloakers kill more ships than warbirds, they are balanced (and in fact keeping the warbird population down).
        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
          Tone, the link is broken.

BTW, until cloakers kill more ships than warbirds, they are balanced (and in fact keeping the warbird population down).
          what the hell ? these arent space insects. someone needs to keep the cloaker population down. the pic showed three of them in a small area all after me, including dameon, who i killed several times, then he ran away and got in a cloaked X. 3 of about 7 in the arena

cloakers were a poor choice, if anything, their cloak should be timed. in designing this game, youd think ok lets have a ship that shoots one shot, but its kill in one(Warbird), then a ship that shoots several, but they are weaker (Spider),and so on, maybe even a ship that can go invisible for a certain amount of time, like as it approches base...... but a ship that can stay invisible and now fire with less energy? give me a break. what are you smoking dock

Comment

You know, when you cry, people will just tease you more.... you do know that right?
            DELETED

Comment

I look forward to the time when 1 week goes by without someone starting another "I hate weasels" thread.
              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

if there are to many cloakers then type ?go
                problem solved no?
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

stfu about the weasels, don't you guys have anything else to do?

Comment

ever thought about it that these cloakers are hunting you because you WHINE about it?
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i agree cloaker is way too popular? what if we change it back to normal or add x-radar for spider and lanc. and hmm maybe Lev could be base ship too if bomb damage would be a bit bigger than jav damage and speed a bit slower than shark. but same recharge
                      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

i'm telling you people, the cloaker is hated among pubbers. the forum population doesnt care because they are the ones who either dont pub or base hardcore when they do. like i said, i cloaked 300 people last week and a whole lot of them complained after being killed once. after being killed about 5 times, there was just about no one who didnt complain.

i know you bastards are sick of hearing this but dont let it make you forget.. this is yet another legitament complaint. props to tone for speaking out, if we had more people like him the problem wouldnt be here any more and you wouldnt have to read our complaints any more.

THANK YOU
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

on a completely different note, spiders should be able to green antiwarp in twlb.

make it very rare like 1% or something, i think it would make it interesting.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Denon
                            I look forward to the time when 1 week goes by without someone starting another "I hate weasels" thread.
                            a week would go by if the weasel was fixed.

the ship is not balanced. it is next to impossible for a warbird or spider to kill a weasel 1 vs. 1 under any circumstances (emphasis on "any." please dont twist what i am saying and try to apply it to something else.. then i will just have to go off topic and explain why you are wrong). that is not balanced, and it never was, even before the changes when the weasel was a fat slow piece of shit.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

i haven't played pub in a while, or tw for that matter. usually i use jav anyways, so i have xradar. no problemo.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X