This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Spec: Stultus is a pathetic spec cheater & called in + told X my locations

i was getting Xed an awful lot, even for the pub which is bad enough as it is. i was typing in my ; Chat so i moved all the way to a very obscure location, below the bottom right safe when i got Xed again

this of course made me very suspicious immediately and so i did ?spec to see who might be spectating me. and what do you know, it was stultus, the very same person who hates what i have to say and threatens to hunt me in X

apparently this guy has nothing better to do than to ?find t0ne all day till he sees me, then goes to where im at, calls his friends to get in an X, and PM them my location so they can X me.

he has no right to spec cheat, no matter how much he dislikes what i say here and let all know that he is a pathetic cheater...

unless its all a coincidence that i got Xed so many times, including in a very obscure location and his name was on spec and after i brought this to his attention he and 3 cloakers sat by the safe next to me harassing me and daring me to report them

unless all that is an amazing coincidence, then my apologies.

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

1) We seriously don't want another thread about how cloakers are Unjust to the natural balance that is "Trench Wars"
      2) Your claim that a player is violating an in-game rule, should be dealt with, in-game (no surprise). Just use the ?cheater call next time he tries to Spec hunt you, as there really isn't anything/anyone here that can help you just because you have that log. Seriously, its spec hunting, it can only be dealt with in-game.

Closed
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
      X