Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new PurePub?

Hi all,

I wanted to state an opinion for a 3rd PurePub. I believe there should be another purepub with the following options:

1. Disable Private Freq.
    2. No weasels.
    3. No leviathans.

Weasels are extremely annoying since when I wb in the current GuanoBot pub (disable priv. freq & no lev), I shot someone, then they say something like "f u" or something and then I wont even bother replying. I kept shooting ppl, then less than a min. later, i get x'ed.... and then they say "hahah".

No i am not here to start crap about how bad weasels are, but the idea of "PurePub" is to encourage more basing and less "LT" who mass bomb base and "lamers" who stray on priv. freq. But now the weasel in purepub is just a tool to get back at someone who owned them... <_<

Any opinions?!

EDIT: maybe a 4th rule should be to cut down the # of javs per freq to 3-4?!
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Originally posted by AcidBomber
    But now the weasel in purepub is just a tool to get back at someone who owned them... <_<
    Watch someone like Sarien or Vorf weaseling in pub, and then tell me the same thing.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

Hark, do I hear another thread bitching about cloakers?

Note: At no time, will everyone be happy with the settings. Work around the current ones, don't try to come up with new shit.
      DELETED

Comment

<_< Thanks Dameon.... thats exactly what I meant.

AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I was starting to write an in depth reply about the finer points of shutting the fuck up about cloakers.
          Then I came to the startling realisation that what I was going to say has all been said countless times before.
          So I deleted it.
          And wrote this rather eloquent rebuttal:

Stiff shit

I'm happy with how it turned out. I feel it's some of my best work.

Comment

Why is it people never complain when someone hits Esc+6 on their team? It's kinda funny... the other day I Weasel killed some dude who acted like he was 15, we took over flagroom so he switched to my freq as was getting destroyed by the same Warbird over and over(he was Jav), so as my lil' Weasel self, when he missed the like 100th bomb at the Warbird, right before the Warbird was going to fire, I killed him. Know what the Jav player did?

"HAHA U GOT OWNED N00B!!!"

Why is it they hate Weasels when they are enemies but are perfectly fine with Weasels when they are teammates?

And Acid, no priv freqs in pure pub, thus no priv Weasels, so it's all fair. Weasels shouldn't be removed, end of story.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Lets drop the forum fighting bullshit and stupid logic. Throw up some polls for both Pure pubs about weasels. A:Removed B:Leave it C: Change it

Comment

Working...
              X