Are bullet enhancer's illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are bullet enhancer's illegal?

I was playing go boki and I noticed my bullets were small and red again, so I ?help my bullet enhancer isn't working here, and Da1andonly> bye
    Banned until February...Anybody know clearly why this happened? I downloaded the thing from sshq.com where it said that it wasn't illegal.
    Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

I think you got banned because of the way you worded it. "Bullet Enhancer" implies that you have a program that is somehow, making your bullets faster, bigger, etc. However, i'm sure you just had some .bm2 that modified the appearance of the bullets. The reason your bullets don't work in ?go boki is because of the custom .lvz settings. You can go into your subspace settings and turn them off though, under the "Other" tab.

Comment

Yeah it was a bm2, but wtf does that help, I'm still banned by that finnish wackjob :/
      Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

Comment

Haha... no, custom bullet graphics aren't illegal, but you definately got banned because of the way you said it. "?help my bullet enhancer isn't working" definately implies some kind of cheating, although it's strange that they would ban you just for that.
        Last edited by Stabwound; 02-01-2005, 10:48 AM.
        sdg

Comment

ouch, banned for 'contraband' gfx.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

If I wanted to clarify things with the TW staff, I'd do exactly what? Should I report it so Overstrand can laugh at me and let me wait it out or what?

Comment

this is so funny
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

?help why my aimbot not working in this arena?
                www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Oh, and if you are only banned until Feburary, it's already Feburary, so what are you complaining about? :P

Comment

I'm sick of EG, I won't last 3 days here, it's torture and my squad needs me :\ stupid finland guy and stupid computer terminology!

Comment

Also, you had two previous warnings from yesterday. One from spamming, one from racial slurs. And I believe everyone would know that you are nothing but a troublemaker nowadays, a troublemaker pushing the obvious lines.

EDIT: Before that you sent a ?help saying "jesus loves all his children".
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                        EDIT: Before that you sent a ?help saying "jesus loves all his children".
                        but he does, thats what the bible says anyway, and we all know how true that book is. since literature can't be altered.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

At least I wasn't spamming racial slurs to ?help. I think that previous warnings shouldn't be caried onto further ones, the process of banning shouldn't be compilation, but dependent on the severity of the current issue. Today I was in a good mood and about to play basing when I realize my key trick is missing, so I ask the only people worthy of an answer, people I respect, and what do I get? A banishing to EG, such total CRAP.

Comment

Moral of the story, don't piss off and annoy staff and expect the ?help command to work for you.
                            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Codeman!
                              At least I wasn't spamming racial slurs to ?help. I think that previous warnings shouldn't be caried onto further ones, the process of banning shouldn't be compilation, but dependent on the severity of the current issue. Today I was in a good mood and about to play basing when I realize my key trick is missing, so I ask the only people worthy of an answer, people I respect, and what do I get? A banishing to EG, such total CRAP.
                              You don't get the concept of "warnings", do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X