Portals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portals

One thing 've never known how to do or how it's done is how a terr can die but port into the base or another terr on the team.

'm not sure how to explain it but once in a while on team chat 'll see "watch out, they have a portal in base" and then all of a sudden the enemy terr pops in fully loaded in one of the corners. Maybe 'm wrong and they had just set a port, attached to another terr outside of base and then waited, but if it's not that then what is it/how do you do it?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

That is how it happens.

Comment

Basically, a terrier would lay a portal, say near the front, a bunch of explosions around him (like newly attached spiders) and the terrier flys back to the lower FR. The illusion of death is there, and you may think you have killed it, but then when the 'flag defending' team spreads down to the lower, the terr ports into the upper and voila' the trick worked.
      DELETED

Comment

i have my badass trick were i go in base, set a portal on a wall, and go out real quick. then i go to the safe zone and buy 3 decoys and tell everyone on my team to attach and buy decoys. then i head up to the roof. i hit the wall exactly where i layed my portal and press insert as i hit it so it gives the illusion that i flew through the wall. then everyone releases their decoys. it makes the pubbers' heads spin. i have a lot of screen shots of it too.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

But it sure is fun if your shark anticipates them doing that and lays a mine out as a welcome mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            Basically, a terrier would lay a portal, say near the front, a bunch of explosions around him (like newly attached spiders) and the terrier flys back to the lower FR. The illusion of death is there, and you may think you have killed it, but then when the 'flag defending' team spreads down to the lower, the terr ports into the upper and voila' the trick worked.
            .. in a nutshell
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Brookus is extremely good at that -_-
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

In pubs, they make "terr turrets" they basically have a terr port in fr, then attach to another terr outside to get safe. Waits till their team loses fr. then a couple of other terr attach to the terr with the port. and then he ports in fr, bursts like mad (NOTE: the terr(s) attach to the mothership terr lays a port while they burst) and then the mothership warps outside and take turns porting in and bursting lolz... :P
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  i have my badass trick were i go in base, set a portal on a wall, and go out real quick. then i go to the safe zone and buy 3 decoys and tell everyone on my team to attach and buy decoys. then i head up to the roof. i hit the wall exactly where i layed my portal and press insert as i hit it so it gives the illusion that i flew through the wall. then everyone releases their decoys. it makes the pubbers' heads spin. i have a lot of screen shots of it too.

best trick ever!

I remember doing this with about 15 terr's attached to one (super turret trick) Its pretty funny watching a terr warp into base with 15 terr's attached and bursting

Comment

brookus used that trick to win the TWBL championship
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                      brookus used that trick to win the TWBL championship
                      i'd be interested in watching a twlb game as exciting as that.
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I do it too, but what ZA thought of, adding decoys is great. ill have to try it, but its too hard to get people to buy decoys or even understand what you are trying to do

Comment

I usually just set a portal right inside base enterence then go away for abit then randomly portal and burst.... It usually kills all the pubbies at the enterance then my team attaches.
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                            I usually just set a portal right inside base enterence then go away for abit then randomly portal and burst.... It usually kills all the pubbies at the enterance then my team attaches.
                            ?buy Portal2 should be enabled for all ships. any ship that buys it would recieve a regular portal exactly the same as the terrier's. the reason why it would be called portal2 is so portal remains cheap for terrier. price: 10,000 points per portal

Comment

go hack 1.35 and play offline with yourself.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X