This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW wtf is going on!?!?

wtf is going on here??? i dont play this stupid ass game for 1 day and my name gets stolen and this afterlife/threaten guys isnt jeraden anymore? i'm so pissed right now and can care less about if jeraden is or isnt the real guy I just want my fucking name back...voth i swear if you took my name i'll hack the shit out of your computer bro..stupid ass faggot

btw epi rebirth isn't my brother he was a friend in new york b4 i moved and the only other names he uses is birth and the owner

now when i met this guy afterlife I met him on this base out here in arizona and we were talking and he's like "I play subspace too"..so i'm like what name do you use on it...he tells me "toasty, afterlife, hotshot!" starts naming all these names and than he says "I used to use jeraden but I dont use it anymore"..so i'm like "oh shit,, i remember that name from siege right?"

so as far as i know afterlife/threaten is jeraden but yet i really dont care at this point cuz all my names were stolen and the only name i have left is primetime..and i can't lp my names back cuz i never really cared what email i put in that space when i made names...i would just type "dkjhlk@jhajh.com" or whatever..god i hate this fucking game., gg voth

p.s. fuck you <_<
    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
    " - Tyler the Creator
    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Originally posted by Rogue
    wtf is going on here??? i dont play this stupid ass game for 1 day and my name gets stolen and this afterlife/threaten guys isnt jeraden anymore? i'm so pissed right now and can care less about if jeraden is or isnt the real guy I just want my fucking name back...voth i swear if you took my name i'll hack the shit out of your computer bro..stupid ass faggot

btw epi rebirth isn't my brother he was a friend in new york b4 i moved and the only other names he uses is birth and the owner

now when i met this guy afterlife I met him on this base out here in arizona and we were talking and he's like "I play subspace too"..so i'm like what name do you use on it...he tells me "toasty, afterlife, hotshot!" starts naming all these names and than he says "I used to use jeraden but I dont use it anymore"..so i'm like "oh shit,, i remember that name from siege right?"

so as far as i know afterlife/threaten is jeraden but yet i really dont care at this point cuz all my names were stolen and the only name i have left is primetime..and i can't lp my names back cuz i never really cared what email i put in that space when i made names...i would just type "dkjhlk@jhajh.com" or whatever..god i hate this fucking game., gg voth

p.s. fuck you <_<
    HOWS THIS TWL RELATEd?
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

This isn't TWL-related so I have to move it. SSCU Trench Wars

Anyway, don't worry if your name was stolen. Just go to this link http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...62&postcount=7 and follow the directions. If it was really your name you will get it back in 24-48 hours.
      sdg

Comment

Oh I see Rogue.. well that's too bad man
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

voth i swear if you took my name
          so i'm like what name do you use on it...he tells me "toasty, afterlife, hotshot!"
          gg voth
          Wow, toasty = voth. I thought they were two seperate people. Small world.

Comment

I don't think Toasty is Voth and I know for sure that Toasty isn't Jeraden.

Comment

Voth is everywhere.
              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Voth is evey good player who has suddenly lost their skills
                -Kawrae

Comment

I didn't mean to stir up so much controversy.

For the record, I don't live in Arizona - I'm from Pittsburgh, I've never been in the Army or any armed forces, and if Afterlife's picture in the TW Gallery is correct, I'm not a latino gangster looking guy.
                  Here's what I look like:
                  http://www.meetin.org/files/personal...5867F14777.jpg

So anyone you run into claiming to be me, if he doesn't look like that, its an imposter and should be shot on sight.

Comment

i know that the real toasty is under a different name now but im sure its not because "toasty" was stolen.

lame stealing how very lame -_-

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Seriously, if you must resort to stealing names on a free online game.....then its time you took a shotgun and shot your computer because you need to see the light some time.

Comment

The REAL Toasty was the captain of my pro league squad many many years ago. Then some newbie stole his name on the SSC servers.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                          Seriously, if you must resort to stealing names on a free online game.....then its time you took a shotgun and shot your computer because you need to see the light some time.

In fact i dont think you lose to much time to tsteal a name in tw you just let your computer do the work... and go somewhere else while he does it... not that i know how to get someone's alias but i might have some clues...
                          A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            This isn't TWL-related so I have to move it. SSCU Trench Wars

Anyway, don't worry if your name was stolen. Just go to this link http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...62&postcount=7 and follow the directions. If it was really your name you will get it back in 24-48 hours.
                            whats the big chompy thingy in stab's avatar??
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

It was a Cacoodemon from DOOM. I changed it again though.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X