Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trench wars is old, no let me re-phrase it, continuum aka subspace is old.. out-dated, no fun, plain stupid and boring, tbh. WoW or GW now thats a game alright! This is what happends when you have playied the game for about 4 years, and when you notice, "Hey, I got a graphics card!". but the worst thing about continuum, or should I say, the community of TW is way low, I mean, worst trashtalking ever, most ignorant and arrogant players ever seen, tbh. Okey, the CS talk is kinda bad too, tbh.

Bah, just 4 hours until I can go home. Naruto, Mai hime / My hime, WoW and mIRC!

Anyway, I wonder where Launch pad went, back in my young days he was elite. :>
    Last edited by 1ight; 02-04-2005, 06:06 AM.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

He's not elite or anything but he was quite a notorious pubber with his aussie lag. POOLSHARK hardly talked in public (he did though) or squadchat
      Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Trench wars is old, no let me re-phrase it, continuum aka subspace is old.. out-dated, no fun, plain stupid and boring, tbh.
        but the worst thing about continuum, or should I say, the community of TW is way low, I mean, worst trashtalking ever, most ignorant and arrogant players ever seen, tbh.
        Okey, the CS talk is kinda bad too, tbh.
        1ight is a very honest man.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
          I see Sika on the boards, but he's said 3 words since 2002, and never talks in public SS chats. Never heard Demonfaze talk. A few others too.
          Last time I was trying to create some sexual tension between CindyKate and Godess, Demonfaze jumped in and insulted my SS skillz ... but I knew, deep inside, he was dying to shag her. But he never had any chance to approach her.

Originally posted by Claushouse
          I don't know if it's because they don't speak english or they're trying to create some sort of mysterious online persona (or are just unsociable) or whatnot, I just find it interesting, and was wondering if anyone had any insight on some of these players
          Well, you can't be elite if you chat too much. Look at me, I was almost approaching my 15:7 rec in belim, then some nerd said something stupid on the chat, and I read it: hit by a stray. Then tried to reply to that nerdie: vulched when typing. Squad chat popped up: missed a kill, followed by 2 PMs, two newbs survived because I was busy replying.

End rec: 5-10

Moral of the story: 99% of the chance you are still a virgin if you can't figure it out.

Originally posted by 1ight
          Anyway, I wonder where Launch pad went, back in my young days he was elite.
          Wasn't he the spider who always had anti on?
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
            1ight is a very honest man.
            Tbh, I might be that. You change by the people around you, my guildmates that are very nice and a fun group to play gw/WoW with, and they use it alot, tbh.

He was elite when I started the game, so therefore I referred him as elite, cyrus. I don't know if he is that elite compare to me today.. :rolleyeso Anyway, I like Launch pad, a nice pubber.

Telly, yeah, he also javed. It was like ages ago when I last saw him.

Comment

This one night I was pubbing, I flied to base, there were a bunch of blues: Launch Pad, Launch mad, launch bad, launch sad. I was like "shiit, launch's whole family is here" :fear:

That was 4 years ago. Launchpad was cool, but I still won't say he was a newb friendly person ... maybe it is just me.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                That was 4 years ago. Launchpad was cool, but I still won't say he was a newb friendly person ... maybe it is just me.
                He wasn't/isn't ( newb friendly ), he was the first one to yell at me for javing so nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                  Wasn't he the spider who always had anti on?
                  haha yes. haven't seen that guy in ages.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    What a dumb thread.

agreed. ALl these names being throw around are silly, I've talked to Jeraden several times and I was only on a squad with him for like a week. Demonfaze literally talked all the time, necro is better now that he doesn't speak, domi talks and psy talks, just rarely. Sika talks too. Vihta talks -- they all talk.

EDIT: oh a2m, you're sig such a lie, we all remember k3m and you explaining it ;p
                    Last edited by Nickname; 02-04-2005, 12:38 PM.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Animol only ever says emotes such as
                      !
                      o/
                      :x
                      <3
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                        Everybody is social on the internet, even me.
                        Im not, I never talk. Once in a while I'll say hi on the dev chat but thats about it.
                        Like, there was this ninja who got
                        ticked off at some people who kept
                        talking while he was trying to rock
                        out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
                        flipped out and sang at them till
                        they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

the only elite player to have played this zone that i know of that never talks is psymorph. he absolutely refused to talk to anyone besides a few ppl that he knew from other zones like 17th, and only through private chat. i spent an entire season on syndicate with him and i never saw him say one word...not in public chat, not in spec chat, nor squad chat. it used to really piss me off...especially when we were trying to figure out whether to accept a twd or something and he wouldnt say whether he would play or not. if one of the two people who he would actually private message with wasnt online then there was absolutely no way to communicate with him. a couple ppl in 17th that i knew told me that when he talked in 17th he talked about pro wrestling alot...there goes the cool mysterious bit.
                          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
                            Psy and Sika talk in chats. I bet all of them too, dunno bout Talon tho. Is he even on chats? :P
                            Talon used to be on the whiterabbits friends chat, but since WR dissoloved he left the chat.
                            Rudy> WR4life

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname

EDIT: oh a2m, you're sig such a lie, we all remember k3m and you explaining it ;p
                              yea but you gotta admit this is alot easier than explaining what the name really means
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                                Sika and Domi talk all the time on chat. Demonfaze talked all the time in elim to people in spec, and he also posted on forums quite often. As for Psymorph... I've been on a chat with him and 3 squads with him for almost 3 years now... he rarely ever talks Even when we ask him to come for games when he's in another zone, he'll just show up without saying a word or not show up without saying a word.

I remember way back the trick was to get Jeraden to talk cause he never talked.
                                Epi, on the other hand, never shuts up

Originally posted by hogo
                                LOW BLOW!!!!!

I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN THE SPACESHIP GAME!@#
                                So that's how it's gonna be?
                                Last edited by Volcs; 02-04-2005, 05:05 PM.
                                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X