Retiring Thread-warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring Thread-warning

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO HERE IS A RETIREMENT THREAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT. THIS IS JUST FOR HEADS UP.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to contradict the other thread that said I was coming back, but now, I am leaving. I did email aos and I did say that stuff. In truth, I did think that by finishing installing Norton, it would work, just like the half a year ago. I also do have a question. Why would a firewall block continuum? Don't you think that firewalls block bad things from your computer? Then continuum would be something not wanted. LOL, I remember when I hated these. I've been planning on retiring for couple months now, guess I finally got to it.

Another reason why I am leaving is that I've seen my dad spend hours on this computer, fixing viruses, fixing the computer, and additional stuff. I don't want him to go through it anymore. I don't want him to do anything to try and let continuum allowed to play on this computer.

Last reason: I'm a freshman in high school. There, so plain that anyone can understand. I want my life to be something special. I want my high school career to matter; I want it so I can remember the experiences. By staying on the computer hours and hours, I am wasting my life here.

I feel like I should do something more for Trench Wars. It has given me a lot and I feel like I should repay it somehow. I will continue making maps for this community so you can all have fun. (short while though).

"You'll be back, they always come back." Bet you, there will be this. But I have something that the other retirement players that came back don't have, will. There may be this urging to come back, but like other drugs, there is a mountain that if you pass, the urging will stop. I have no intention of coming back to continuum. Also, how could I come back if it doesn't even work for me? So that is one full proof plan on retiring completely.

Ok, start the flaming. I probably deserve it more than most people that retire on this forum. I am sorry for those people I have made map, or taken my anger out on, I just got so emotional over it.

(2 more things) Thank you qan, aos(a.k.a. rodney), killer soldier, Lunar, rodge, superdave. You were all very kind to me especially in my time here. Qan, you have been a wonderful friend and I wished I could have hung out with you more. AoS, you too were such a good friend. A pleasure talking with you and working on maps with. Killer Soldier, you helped me out most in my time of need. Thank you for uploading my maps to the dev. Lunar, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING ZOMBIES! Thanks for being a good friend too. You are by far the best mod. I'll miss zombies. Can someone please PM her and say that, it'll be much appreciated. Rodge, I feel I misplaced your trust in me. I know I was inactive, but I just didn't turn in the maps I made. I second-guessed myself and tried to make them perfect before I sent them in. SuperDAVE, also, I feel I misplaced your trust in me. I know that I could have done better and sent in the maps, but I couldn't get into continuum and couldn't edit them. You were a role model and I wanted to be as good as an arena creator as you are.

Kyace, congrats on getting <ZH>. You really deserve it. (link was a metaphor for continuum.

Bye guys.
    Last edited by Twerp; 02-09-2005, 09:31 PM.

freshman in high school, ur workload is light. it goes higher and higher until junior year. then it tapers off at senior year(where i am). i still manage to have time for this game.

g'luck with all that ambition you have!
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

im not meantioned? (btw its tj hazuki) =( why are people LEAVING god!
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

@~@!@$##@%!

NOOOOOOOO TWERP DONT, ILL FUCKING SEND U MY CPU U CAN USE THAT DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        ur making me cry, FUCKING STAY HERE NOW!#@%$^!#%&^@#^%%$^%$

STAYYYYY

Twerp i was so looking forward to you comming back, i was so fucking siked cuz u were actually going to come back to continuum, all night during/after the superbowl i was constantly getting disconnected for message flooding ?find twerp, seriously dude dont fucking go, ur an awesome kid, ur awesome at making maps, ur the best at zombies, you do great graphics, great tiles, u have an awesome personality. You are my best friend ever in this whole game, i remember the first time i met you was in zombz, seriously just come back and play zombies for 1 more game? ill check my norton antivirus and tell you how to get continuum up just please dude... dont go...
        Big Chill

Comment

twerp if you are still in Gr 8 dnot worry yo
          high school is fucking easy
          my teachers told me it was hard
          but its fucking easy
          7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

I was looking forward to you coming back too *sniff*
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

no twerp is a freshman, sophomore next year

EDIT: twerp common dude just come back... or ill just have to retire myself -_-
              Big Chill

Comment

Awwwww....... Twerp is leaving too... :crying:
                I was feeling so happy with Aos's thread about you coming back even tho. I wont be able to play with you anymore.
                I'm sure you can get your comp. fixed or get a new one. do it for AoS! You must come back to lead the "Zombie blob"!!!! I've missed those since you were gone.... *Sigh*
                I am gr. 10 in High School. Is not that hard... but you do need to cut back on the hours you spend on the comp.

I had fun playing with you, hope you'll stick around in the forums like me & continue to help out with TWDev. But it's your decision to leave, just think about all the people that was your friend in this game and you'll feel the urge to climb that mountain and come slide down with the comp fixed!

In the mean time,
                good luck in real life.

.....:bye2:.....

-Acid
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                  EDIT: twerp common dude just come back... or ill just have to retire myself -_-

No dont, retiring is not fun. When you retire, there will be ppl like you that will miss you just as much and retire themself... the dam gay "retiring-chain" will continue on and on....
                  Think positive... :crying:
                  AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

cant think positive when my best/1st friend on this game leaves
                    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                      cant think positive when my best/1st friend on this game leaves

What about me?!? and Qan and Dave and Jacen and everyone else!?

:crying:...
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Wait, what, hold on? Who is this Twerp fellow everyone is talking about.. I know I have seen his ava around here, but he only played for a year or so.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

twerp didnt play as much as he sat around and waited for zombie adverts
                          Big Chill

Comment

I've played for 2 years Gall :P. Yea, I mostly did sit around waiting for ads ^_^ and I also spammed :#bots:!games alot .

I won't leave the forums, because here, I can talk with you guys so you haven't got rid of me yet :P. (I'll be cutting back drastically though)

Oh, thanks for letting me upload some arenas to your zone azuma ^_^. It's been a good time.

Comment

Twerp: keep hold of your name. It would suck if you decided to come back/visit and your name had reset...

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
                              X