T minus about 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do it
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      lou, what is your awesome avatar
      JESUS H. FUCKING CHRIST! HOLY HANNAH ANIMAL SHIT IN A HANDBASKET! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME PRIVATE ANNUX YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE GODDAM FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHAT THAT AVATAR IS? WELL DO YOU? HOLY SHIT!

John Belushi as John "Bluto" Blutarski, famed social miscreant and recreational drunkard from the smash college party film Animal House! Now go watch that movie and prepare to write 1000 words describing just how fucking cool that movie is.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

When the question was posed, the avatar was a creepy little mushroom guy. I think everyone knows about Animal House, having seen it or not. :P
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

if they can clone sheep they can clone socks too right?

Comment

uh, he changed his avatar, Push

Comment

uh, he changed his avatar, Push

So he did. Far be it from me though to pass up an opportunity to sing the praises of Ivan Reitman and his comic genius.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

<- senator in the making
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  <- senator in the making
                  senator of what?!

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo

senator of what?!
                    exactly. of "what?!"
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

wtfz

Comment

wow what a newbie squad that wtfz!!!!
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Do they speak English in "What"?

Comment

Speaka de Engrish onry
                            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

like, shno. k that didn't work. lookat me, I'm a shnoman! wait, that's yellow shno, don't eat that! excellent.
                              my last name is snow and if hunter calls me 'shnowman' again im going to stab him in the face and scream LOUIS DROVE ME TO IT YOU FUCKING LAMEASS!

Comment

i hate intern-net hockey games disguised as warcraft3 because I always download them and unzip them and then it says "Welcome to 1996 College Hockey Installation" then i say HOCKEY LEAGUE INSTALLATION, you are not warcraft!! but it doesnt listen and now i have many, many hockey leagues on my computer
                                same here, annux. same here.

Comment

Working...
                                X