duds and energy depleteds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duds and energy depleteds

are there more duds and stuff lately? i think i got hit about 6 or 7 times today and didnt die, cause the bullet was too weak to kill me. and these were all by warbirds. must have gotten the settings changed or something, i also just got two energy depleteds in a row. the duds tho, i almost liked dying better....

RandomDude: ZA LAGOT!!1

Me: actually i saw that hit me, it wasnt lag.

RandomDude: YES IT WSA U DIDNT DIE. NEWB.

Me: laggers cant see themselves get hit, that was just a weak bullet.

RandomDude: NEWB YOU ARE WRONG U NEWB SHUTUP NEWB MEAT ME AT BOTTOM SAFE NOOB OK NEWB?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Bullets do random damage, and the way it works is that the bullet can do anywhere from 1 to the listed bullet damage level in the settings. And of course on average it does damage somewhere in between. Why random damage still exists in a superzone like Trench Wars months after PriitK added the option to turn it off is beyond me.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

probably the same reason there are broken ships.

Comment

Trench Wars

You don't always get a headshot maybe

Comment

Settings have not changed. You just had a streak of (bad) luck.

If we turn off the random damage, it would mean the ships with L1 bullets, such as the Spider, would have to be rebalanced.

Nice Pants!

Comment

Oh no, you'd have to cut L1 bullet damage in half. However will you divide a number by 2?
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

something tells me it's not that simple
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

YOshiba has 1000 less posts as annux!
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

he's a fan

Comment

Working...
                  X