Idiotic Staff in Warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic Staff in Warzone

I wasnt going to make an issue out of this when it happend the first time...but this is the second time I, and plenty of others, have had our scores erased in WARZONE.

First time occured about a month ago when Bahamut <ER> scorereseted the arena and I lost my 300,000 points that Ive racked up over the last few years. Bahamut apologized with an "Oops, wrong macro" and it ended at that. Then I got over it...after all its just a game.
    ATM Im playing warzone which is being hosted by Fit <ER>. Once again another host scorereseted me and many others in this arena!

If you staff dont know enough about WarZone to be aware of the thousands upon thousands of points added up in this arena over the years, and for you guys to just scorereset it...DONT HOST WARZONE! Leave it to the staff who arent moronic enough to scorereset it, such as Vehicle or BH822 who have hosted it hundreds of times and not scorereseted the arena. Thank You.

Oh crap, that must suck. I've never been first in warzone, BH... (forgot his/her name)was always ahead of me.

Comment

I cant believe he scorereseted me
      AKA Shaun
      ----------------------

Comment

Yeah, you don't even reset it cause it's a flagging match, not a points-related match whatsoever.
        DELETED

Comment

Your avatar expresses how you feel
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I was at several million and I got reset about a year ago, that just killed it for me.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm not an evil monkey cundor B)
              Last edited by MiKe_HawK; 02-12-2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

last night i was playing multi deathmatch, and everyone had spent about 10 minutes setting up freqs, and instead of saying "go go go" everyone ends up in spec. then bahamut <ER> says "woops, wrong macro"

Randedl> don't host with macros.

simple. sick of newbie fucking staff. all these ZH's and ER's seem to be shit. where's my swimkid <ER>? he was good... hire someone who's not 12, please!
                3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

you spelled gen wrong newb
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
                    simple. sick of newbie fucking staff. all these ZH's and ER's seem to be shit. where's my swimkid <ER>? he was good... hire someone who's not 12, please!
                    so true.

bahamut learn how to host without marcos or stop hosting!! u are fucking up the zone.
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                      so true.

bahamut learn how to host without marcos or stop hosting!! u are fucking up the zone.

Bahamut can host however the fuck he wants, he can even host with his penis if he wants. He doesnt need to take advice from a shitstain like you.
                      Levs r gay.

Comment

Uhm, the event that Randedl said not to host without macros wasn't me. Was some other host, can't remember who, so before you start assuming shit, know the facts.

At warzone, yes, that was me, I scoreresetted by accident, I apologized.

Pegasis is just angry cuz I warned him for racism. You said racist term towards black people, I asked on staff chat, if it was warnable, someone said yes, so I did.

Finally, don't like the hosts? gtfo then. I bet if you were hosting, you'd make mistakes too, fucking clown.

Oh one last thing, me ruining the zone? Wonder why TW has the most people? Cuz we 'newbie's make this zone fun by hosting to keep you guys entertained. Like I said earlier, you don't have to play in the events, or better yet, just leave the zone.

Sorry... on these forums that word is blocked for a reason. It's against the rules to * out 1 letter to bypass the censor. -Stab
                        Last edited by Stabwound; 02-13-2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut
                          Uhm, the event that Randedl said not to host without macros wasn't me. Was some other host, can't remember who, so before you start assuming shit, know the facts.

At warzone, yes, that was me, I scoreresetted by accident, I apologized.

Pegasis is just angry cuz I warned him for racism. You said deleted, I asked on staff chat, if it was warnable, someone said yes, so I did.

Finally, don't like the hosts? gtfo then. I bet if you were hosting, you'd make mistakes too, fucking clown.

Oh one last thing, me ruining the zone? Wonder why TW has the most people? Cuz we 'newbie's make this zone fun by hosting to keep you guys entertained. Like I said earlier, you don't have to play in the events, or better yet, just leave the zone.
                          You actually had to ask if saying something racist was warnable.
                          Last edited by Stabwound; 02-13-2005, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, we don't have to host anything, we can mess it up as much as we like, we are doing it for your benefit, not ours. All staff make mistakes, you are angry at someone becasue he messed up one macros? pretty hollow if you ask me.
                            British> my 18th tomoz $$
                            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks
                              Hey guys, we don't have to host anything, we can mess it up as much as we like, we are doing it for your benefit, not ours. All staff make mistakes, you are angry at someone becasue he messed up one macros? pretty hollow if you ask me.
                              I'm pretty sure that you do have to host to keep you staff position. I agree that the scorereset was just a little incident, but you have to look at the other side. I would be really mad if my score was reset (but I don't play anymore so I don't care). It took years for him to get it up to that thing and to be ruined in less than a second, that would just suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X