For the record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record

There are actually no twelve year olds on staff, I am the youngest on staff I think at 15. Just to let you know since you all seem to be under wild misconceptions that all of staff have high-pitched voices and no pubic hair.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Oh, okay, thanks for this.
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

You were 12 when you got staff ยจ:P
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Dim
        There are actually no twelve year olds on staff, I am the youngest on staff I think at 15. Just to let you know since you all seem to be under wild misconceptions that all of staff have high-pitched voices and no pubic hair.
        Dude, no offense, but most you white guys dont grow pubic hair at 15 anyway. And you guys usually keep your high pitched voices till your 30 something.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

They can still have high-pitched voices and no pubic hair.

Comment

Some of the girls will have high-pitched voices and possibly no pubic hair
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL
              ewan shut up

For the record, there is no misconception, the concept is fucking concrete.
              sage

Comment

i thought dim was somewhat of a character like a 20 yearold british guy.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                  best post ever?

Comment

Staff may not have any members who are only 12 years old physically, but I assure you some staff are of that mental age. Sorry I didn't clarify this earlier.
                    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      rofl!

man that was soo funny.. u got me laughing for like 10 mins
                      ...... now i need to change my pants.
                      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

When i was staff... yrs ago.. ?find Rosstones <ZH> / ?find Tone <ER> you couldn't be staff unless u had played for over 1-2 yrs... and u had to be over 16 yrs old... or so they said.

I was also part of staff when KJW made the rule that you're not allowed to get onto ur staff name / staff chat when you were drunk.... pwnage.
                        - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                        Ex Cripples Captain
                        Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                        - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
                          I was also part of staff when KJW made the rule that you're not allowed to get onto ur staff name / staff chat when you were drunk.... pwnage.
                          good in theory.. im guessing that rule died long ago?

as i talk to many drunk staffers all the time $
                          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

It's simple really, you take the bunch of arrogant, selfish little pissants who play the game of TW. Take the top pissants and give them a <ZH>. Take the top pissants from among those and give them <ER>. Take the 5uPEr el3E+ pissants and give them the only authority they'll ever have in life.... And you end with a great steaming pile of crap, the worst smelling stuff on top.

And there you have the reason that people think members of staff are 12. Because everyone in the game acts immature and idiotic. The only solution to becoming frustrated with the situation is to join them. Act immature, idiotic and call staff "12 year olds".

Comment

I sure hope you're joking/being sarcastic.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X