Jav = new wb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jav = new wb

The wb is dying. Plain and simple. No one plays this garbage ship anymore cuz it sucks. not really, it has just lost most of the excitment because it is much more slow paced then any other ship (league). I see all the leagues around the same popularity, with javs on the rise like crazy. basing is also on the rise, but not nearly as close to twlj. It is a simple fact as there is not much you can do in a wb, style wise. Theres a limitation to how many different ways you can kill someone in the wb ship. Please feel free to argue with me - geNes
    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
    1:sleuth> sup
    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
    1:sleuth> ?
    1:revolt> rofl
    1:revolt> ur so bad
    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
    1:sleuth> i dont get it
    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Wb's still good... who would win in a jav vs. wb match? Most definitely, the jav would win IF it doesnt use lame rockets and under the condition that the wb can dodge. <_<
    WB's still around in lev pubs, they like to snipe poor lev... $ :P
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

warbirds are good for killing levs and other warbirds
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

sorry, but i hate warbirds. -_-

warbirds are dangerous to 6 other ships except weasel

whereas the jav isnt as dangerous to the other 7 ships.

edit: you said that TWLJ is "hotter" than LB. i disagree
        PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
        pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
        hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
        Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

lol, that's why the first 4 seasons of TWL were wb-only, why ld has the most teams playing in TWD, all the dynasty's are primarily LD squads, elim is more popular than belim and ?go base, wbduel and wbduel2 run at the same time while javduel and spider duel don't even have enough to play, ?go duel is majoritarily wb duels, the most used ship in pub is.....

YOU GUESSED IT

the wb.

i like wbing, javing and basing, but you'd have to be pretty stupid to think " No one plays this garbage ship anymore cuz it sucks" and "all the leagues (are) around the same popularity".
          top 100 basers list

Comment

i used to love WB, but got sick of it.. so i went to ?go base...And no Jav is not teh new wb, there are so many wb squads, hardly any TWJD Squads.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

u say that but there are even less serious basing squads, on top of the TWL squads you got what 5, 6 other squads? not including the squads that come and die within a week,

plus warbird squads are just so damn easy to set up, theres no "OMG who can shark??"
              Last edited by Suzie-Q.; 02-16-2005, 07:00 PM. Reason: Too add a friggen comma, ok?

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q.
                u say that but there are even less serious basing squads on top of the TWL squads you got what 5, 6 other squads? not including the squads that come and die within a week,
                True. Throw in squads like Water, who are following in PUMA's footsteps, and the WB scene is pretty much dead.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                  True. Throw in squads like Water, who are following in PUMA's footsteps, and the WB scene is pretty much dead.
                  not following, being.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I have noticed that many people who used to be warbird are now cloakers. this started when the settings changed. even comrad chin is always a cloaker now everytime i see him. something is seriously wrong with this picture

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with that picture. If the latest thing you have to say in your anti-cloaker crusade is that people aren't playing as warbirds anymore then you've really run out of actual arguments.

Comment

Sorry to spoil your delusions, Tone, but I got bored of the Warbird long before they changed the Weasel settings. If you'll look back in the forums, people used to make praise threads and hate threads about me because I fucked pubs up in a Weasel. This was with the old, OLD settings. And to be honest I really don't like the new Weasel as much. A lot of skill has been taken out of using the ship. Only people who have used it faithfully since the Weasel was big will understand what I'm talking about when I say "skill".

But I digress. My point is: fuck off. :groovy:
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Bring back the old Weasel!
                          G[y]Ro> omfg
                          G[y]Ro> u nerds
                          G[y]Ro> NERDS
                          G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                            Sorry to spoil your delusions, Tone, but I got bored of the Warbird long before they changed the Weasel settings. If you'll look back in the forums, people used to make praise threads and hate threads about me because I fucked pubs up in a Weasel. This was with the old, OLD settings. And to be honest I really don't like the new Weasel as much. A lot of skill has been taken out of using the ship. Only people who have used it faithfully since the Weasel was big will understand what I'm talking about when I say "skill".

But I digress. My point is: fuck off. :groovy:
                            fine, you are a cloaker before the settings, just like yoshiLobes and other cloakers.

after the setting change, dozens and dozens joined you

Comment

fine, you are a cloaker before the settings, just like yoshiLobes and other cloakers.

after the setting change, dozens and dozens joined you
                              Apparently you've never heard the saying "variety is the spice of life". Better a few more Weasels than a pub full of Warbirds.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X