No announcement yet.

Annoys me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, my name is jason, and i'm internet illiterate. Will one of you bastards teach me how to do something or anything at all relating to being as cool as you guys are? what, with your pictures and your colors....you guys are my heroes....

P.S. blow me, I'm hungover
    Shhhh.

Comment

My theory officially solidified today as a new private basing arena was formed to exclude the likes of Toxicon and his newbie crew.

I get tired of being right, sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
        My theory officially solidified today as a new private basing arena was formed to exclude the likes of Toxicon and his newbie crew.

oh.. you mean the one in ?go #fruitage
        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

oh.. you mean the one in ?go #fruitage
          and #fruitified

Comment

yeh something dumb like that

Comment

Celithrand> welcome to not so private basing aswell
              SmackAttac> what the hell happened to private meaning, "everyone knows"

Comment

#basers #basing #base #baselot and #adman used to be funny arenas

Originally posted by Annux

But.... He's willing to set realistic goals.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Edit: I am a newb and want the help to be learneing how to play and be like teh cool peopls who base in the happy fun time happy baing game.
                  Last edited by Ender; 10-27-2002, 05:08 AM.
                  I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

I believe the purpose of the new basing bot was not to make basing private. I think it was suppose to attract more people into the world of basing.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

just a warning.. i oppose elitism in any form, so tell me the current new hip basing arena and i'll spam it for all the pubs to see.

fuck superiority. and fuck cliques.

Comment

The basing bot is supposed to be for TWDB or TWD-B or whatever the fuck Mythrandir wants to call it.
                        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Hunter
                          hi, my name is jason, and i'm internet illiterate. Will one of you bastards teach me how to do something or anything at all relating to being as cool as you guys are? what, with your pictures and your colors....you guys are my heroes....

P.S. blow me, I'm hungover
                          uh
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X