PW Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Changes

i did a ?password=___ and logged out, and tried to get back in, the pw i typed didnt work, so i kept trying it, and now i have been waiting an hour to be let back in "cus i have tried the wrong password too many times" WTF is this i wanna play and watch leageus but i cant cus fucking wont let me back in.. can someone let me in plz?

So you forgot your new password immediatly? GG.
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

no, i typed in my new one, and when i tried to sign in, it said "you have tried this pw too many times, try in a few horus", probably my brother who forgot his PW, but idk what happened, i still cant get in :

Comment

Obviously the password didn't match with what you set it to. You probably made a typo, or something.

Try creating a new account, or use an existing one, and enter any SSC zone. When entered type ?lostpassword <username>, and it will email you the password for <username> to the email address you signed up with.

If you set the email address wrong then you're fucked.

Good luck.
        Last edited by Nycle; 02-19-2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

its case-sensitive.
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle
            If you set the email address wrong then you're fucked.

That's true.....
            Btw, how long till name reset? over a year or something if you own a squad with good usage?! 0.o
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Well for one thing, you only get that message if you try to login with the wrong password like 10+ times, so either your bro did something or you aren't telling the truth.

Also, I don't mean to step on Nycle's toes, but you aren't fucked if you don't enter a correct e-mail.

Taken from my FAQ:

You can fill out the Username/Squadname Retrieval form located here. If the name is really yours, you will be able to get it back. They check your IP address and MAC ID, as well as the time zone bias to see if your current info matches the recorded info for the username/squad, so if you are trying to bullshit them to get someone's username, or if it's been a long time since you lost the username, you may be out of luck.
              sdg

Comment

yeah it was my brother, promes, he fucking got his pw switched, and cliked it 4 times, im still waiting since 3:00 PME ST and its 6:10 pm EST WTF someoene let me in cmon here

Comment

Just take this as an opportunity to take a break from the game, because you aren't going to be getting in for a few hours. :grin:
                  sdg

Comment

and think of it as your special gift to the people of trenchwars... so that the people in game dont have to listen to your whiny lame assed bullshit...

only the people on forums have to read it
                    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                      whiny lame assed bullshit...
                      stfu u irl fat shit
                      go cyber sex a fucking horse

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb
                        stfu u irl fat shit
                        go cyber sex a fucking horse
                        Show me a horse that's capable of cybering, and I'LL cyber sex the motherfucker.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          Well for one thing, you only get that message if you try to login with the wrong password like 10+ times, so either your bro did something or you aren't telling the truth.

Also, I don't mean to step on Nycle's toes, but you aren't fucked if you don't enter a correct e-mail.

Taken from my FAQ:

You can fill out the Username/Squadname Retrieval form located here. If the name is really yours, you will be able to get it back. They check your IP address and MAC ID, as well as the time zone bias to see if your current info matches the recorded info for the username/squad, so if you are trying to bullshit them to get someone's username, or if it's been a long time since you lost the username, you may be out of luck.

ooo... never knew such thing that can recover names.
                          Stab knows a lot... :wub:
                          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

cus hes got no life

jk stab!
                            7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                              That's true.....
                              Btw, how long till name reset? over a year or something if you own a squad with good usage?! 0.o
                              if it's a name with over 200 hours of usage it wont reset.

Comment

Working...
                              X