Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the post above me gets a A+ on the fag scale
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah
      the post above me gets a A+ on the fag scale
      Agreed. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Phred
        Agreed. :P
        LOL!

And yeah, Hockey is fun when you were bored! And if Automated Hockey was brought to TW it would add to it's already vast amount of things to do.
        WiL>How doi fire?
        J M Power>Esc + Q
        WiL left arena
        J M Power>LOL!

Comment

You know what always irritated me when I used to host hockey, all the "newbies from HZ who played it for a few weeks got to some competent level but never good enough to get onto a good squad on HZ come over and beat the average Trench Wars player and then brag about it saying how they would be the dogs bollocks" would come over. I don't want them infiltrating Trench Wars. :/

Comment

Stop screwing my idea!!

Stop messing up my Automated Strikeball idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitang
              You know what always irritated me when I used to host hockey, all the "newbies from HZ who played it for a few weeks got to some competent level but never good enough to get onto a good squad on HZ come over and beat the average Trench Wars player and then brag about it saying how they would be the dogs bollocks" would come over. I don't want them infiltrating Trench Wars. :/
              But if TW would have automated hockey, HZ newbies wouldnt come around and mess things up because no zoner would be done.
              Hockeys scrimbot could work here too for automated hockey, and I know someone has connections here so... :P

Comment

Watch out for some hockey this evening and tomorrow from your trusty hockey host.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ewan is hot

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

well since im a smod in hz (head mod - like dean of staff in tw) and obviously staff in tw, i would have to say bringing the bot over to tw is a really bad idea heh, the bots are limited and too be honest, tw players just dont know the rules for hockey well enough to have a good game. Also, you would just have rshl players coming into tw and that would make it no fun for people to start playing hockey, the way it is at the moment allows people to get a taste of hockey here, if they like it they goto hz, why take that away

Dem

Comment

I hosted 8 games yesterday, more today!
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Noah = Might?

Comment

I Might not be him

Comment

Working...
                          X