No announcement yet.

Hello it's me eggzeck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ok 'i suck' this coming from some fool who needs to post useless threads to become known :bigups: gj there mate

edit: you'd be better off ignoring gammahydroxybuttraped :grin:
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

[QUOTE=Broly]lol ok 'i suck' this coming from some fool who needs to post useless threads to become known :bigups: gj there mate[QUOTE]

Just to show how DUMB you are: Who said I posted this to become "known"?, LOL only a low life would think that *cough* Broly *cough*.

ohhh and thnks GHB ! :grin:

(And sorry I thought you called me a faggot lol).

Now Broly don't even bother with your sorry replies, you're ignored here too thanks to GHB.

Comment

lol ok eggzeck, then tell me the real reason you posted here? <_<

only a low life would think that? wow you honestly dont know what your talking about, because you dont know anything about me.
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Broly is a RADIO HOST FOR TRENCH WARS don't say that he has no life dude!!!!
          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Hi.
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

hi denon how are you today do you want to be my new boyfriend i could write poems for you and it would be awesome then we could eat a dinner together and drink tea and eat expensive vienniese chocolate cakes and stuff then i could claim a captain spot in go base and then i would type !add denon:2 to the bot and we could play a romantic game together man that would be awesome don't you think so too hehehe

if you read this i will give you a dollar

Comment

lol GHB, you are so funny :grin:

How long have you been trying to find a boyfriend? :P

Comment

Yo eggz'. If you'd like I can go back through all your posts and fix your quote tags so you at least look like you know what you're doing, free of charge. The same applies for all future attempts at it too.
                  I just hate to see people embarrass themselves. Just say the word dude.

Comment

Yo eggz'. If you'd like I can go back through all your posts and fix your quote tags so you at least look like you know what you're doing, free of charge. The same applies for all future attempts at it too.
                    I just hate to see people embarrass themselves. Just say the word dude.
                    LOL Programming newbs

Comment

Originally Posted by GHB
                      hi denon how are you today do you want to be my new boyfriend i could write poems for you and it would be awesome then we could eat a dinner together and drink tea and eat expensive vienniese chocolate cakes and stuff then i could claim a captain spot in go base and then i would type !add denon:2 to the bot and we could play a romantic game together man that would be awesome don't you think so too hehehe
                      You had me at hello.

Originally Posted by GHB
                      if you read this i will give you a dollar
                      I was so taken aback with your sweet words that I re-read it 9 more times, you owe me $10.
                      Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Denon
                        You had me at hello.

I was so taken aback with your sweet words that I re-read it 9 more times, you owe me $10.
                        NO FUCK YOU

Comment

lmao :grin:

Comment

Working...
                          X