X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xSliderx
    1v1 Warbird Eliminations Tournament will happen March 10, 2005

1v1 Warbird Semi Finals Tournament will happen March 15, 2005

1v1 Warbird Finals Tournament will happen March 20, 2005 and winner will be crowned and awarded $200 US via Paypal

The rules are simple.....
    I will assemble 100 players.....and each player will play until eliminated. If they lose 1x, they are eliminated. I will do this until there are only 10 players remaining.

Each of the 10 semi-finalists will play until they have lost 1x.....this will continue until there are only 4 players left.

The 4 players will advance to the final series for a chance to win $200 US

Here's some basics:
    A game is 1 round to 5 deaths. The winner is the player that kills his/her opponant 5x.

Each player in eliminations is entitled to play until they lose 1 game..then they are eliminated

Game referees will be on hand for each game to witness scores, and will screenshot each game. Results will be uploaded and posted here.

I will create and maintain a FULL list of players that have entered, played, win/loss results, eliminated players, player records, and advancments.
    Why make first round 110 people? make it like 128.... so you can set up a schedule for the first day....
    then second round could be 8 people, and final 4 people... makes more sense

Also why lose 1 time? make it like 2 times.... more fair.

Now i'm off cus i gotta fetch me a train :P
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

128 would be good, if it were a one-on-one elimination tournament. Right now it's pretty much a battle royale. This way is better if you're working with large numbers and don't want to make it too complex. You don't need an exponent of 2 for this format.

Comment

so how's the tournament going? from the "Ever play for $$?" thread, it's down to the finalists, with a winner to be crowned on the 20th. who are they? odd that all the posts about the tournament have died down, even when it's supposedly in progress.

Comment

There was a new thread about it. The last post was two days ago, but I wouldn't consider that "died down".

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17211

Comment

my apologies. sorry for the stupidity. :blushing:

Comment

Working...
            X