No announcement yet.

Map Hack Trojan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else get the feeling voth engineered this program?

Comment

Hey Jeansi
      We need help.
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

Supra knows, saw him use it and get banned all in 5 minutes ^___^
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Supra knows, saw him use it and get banned all in 5 minutes ^___^

LOL SERIOUSLY?! ROFL!!!! :grin: What a noob (sorry, but true... lolz. -_-)
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Also, if you're staff in any zone and have this, be sure to notify the zone administrators, the hack will steal whatever passwords you have attached to your password... like in TWDev since qan had this for "research", our sysop password may have been stolen so we had to change it.
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

Haha owned loosers, thats what you get for using cheats.

Comment

the ?message that i had that had the Link for gashii in it came from SnoopyDogg5 may want to look into him
                Big Chill

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Twister and Sage386, only Gashi is not as clever, and his wasn't a trojan.
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

why not just ban all greeks? no greeks no trojan horse. :huh:
                    WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
                    tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

no way that shithead voth is smart enough to create anything but shit (literally)
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i met someone in balance who used that hack. he had to keep reentering to make the hack work though. then he flew threw a wall. i was on the other side and shot. the bullets hit the wall, but he died. o_O and he couldn't kill me from the other side. i logged it and told Rodge. then nothing that i knew of happened.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                          READ BEFORE POSTING: Any links to this or any other cheating program will be deleted and you will be Warned or Banned. This thread is NOT for obtaining such programs or disscussing the technical aspects of this or any other cheat.

Recently TW Staff has been dealing with the use of a map hack called Gashi due to the fact that it is being openly spread around using the ?message system. This program does provide users with a cheat and it will be detected by TW Staff. You will be banned for using or spreading this program on SSCU Trench Wars.

The main reason i'm bring attention to this is because the program Gashi also functions as a Trojan. It steals all of your profile information including your passwords and sends it out to a central server. If you have used this program recently I would change all stored profile passwords kept on Profile.bak and change any other passwords or private information stored on your profile and of course stop using it on any Subspace Zone.
                          if people are going to the link to download the cheat, i think they deserve for their subspaceing abilities to be compromised. shame on you.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rand, lots of people used it to see what it is and how it works with SS on private zone. I'm not saying cheating is right but people should know the additional risks of using this cheat. I agree that people should be punished for cheating and something like having your name stolden would seem a fitting punishment I still think that punishment should be regulated and enforced by TW Staff and SSC.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschpunkrevolte
                              why not just ban all greeks? no greeks no trojan horse. :huh:
                              I would just like to add that that's my smiley, back off.
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                                I would just like to add that that's my smiley, back off.
                                lololololol im gonna borrow it. do u mind? do i have to pay a fee?
                                Reinstate Sarien
                                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                                X