Legacy Tournament Recheduled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    Before people were mocking this idea because he didn't have staff support, and now that he does, people mock him for that too? Put the cynical sticks away for once folks.
    It would be fine and all TK if it didn't make it look like TWstaff had to cut off his nuts to give him support. You've gotten a lot of stuff from staff for this event xSliderx. I would be a little more grateful knowing that it would have failed without all of this.

Comment

Before people were mocking this idea because he didn't have staff support, and now that he does, people mock him for that too? Put the cynical sticks away for once folks.
      Heh, I was thinking the same thing. Let's just enjoy something that someone else is doing on their own time, how about that?
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

sign me up for winning
        Nosey - Canada

Comment

My cynical stick is stowed well away. I think the tournament is still a stupid idea because it's essentially like a pyro lighting a $100 bill on fire. He gets a kick out of it but in the end that's $100 wasted. Imprudence when it comes to finances are one of my hot buttons, because frankly that's one of the great problems with western society. Stupid shit like this only perpetuates it.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

But he's not really lighting a bill on fire--he's just being a benefactor. He's not destroying something, he's more or less donating something. It's in the same vein as the infamous Pallies "Bloodzombie is a genius" contest, which was just a chance for me to unload something that I had no use for, and a chance to everyone else to flex their creative nuts.

I understand why you might get upset about it (there are things that trip my trigger too that might not enrage others), but really, this is just a good thing if it comes to fruition. So get your cynical stick out of your ass, Fit.

(You know it's all love.)

Comment

After I win I plan on lighting the money on fire

Comment

We could donate 50$ to that Tsunami 1212 movement...
                Actually...now I see that written down, it looks pretty stupid.
                NM

xSliderx:
                Will the losing finalist get money too?
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

If theres some space left, sign me up

Dragonscale - Finland

llater, ds

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    Attaboy.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
                      Actually I wouldn't be surprised if staff didn't tell you to do it this way at all, considering most of that was suggested in your original post, by people which you refused to listen to.
                      Yeah, he should be more like the US in Vietnam ,,Hmm it seems that more and more people are against this war, but we won't leave untill we lost it!"
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you - random kid

OHHH SLIDAR I DONT TRUST THAT YOU WILL GIVE OUT MONEY FOR DA WINNAR SO I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN A TOURNEMINT FOR A GAEM I PLAY ALL DA TIME FOR FREE ANYWAY
                        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
                          It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you - random kid

OHHH SLIDAR I DONT TRUST THAT YOU WILL GIVE OUT MONEY FOR DA WINNAR SO I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN A TOURNEMINT FOR A GAEM I PLAY ALL DA TIME FOR FREE ANYWAY
                          el oh el ... how funny. you have to post more often. i love your sense of humor.... "slidar..."
                          3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                          3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                          MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                            After I win, I plan on lighting your life on fire.

Comment

After I win, I'm going to England.
                              DELETED

Comment

if tk wasn't going to post that, i was
                                Originally posted by Ward
                                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                                X