No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestion:
    if possible, add a new posts button to the bottom of the page so i can click on it there instead of scrolling up (which is a hassle in long topics).
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

there is one already!
    WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
    tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

:grin:
      -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
        suggestion:
        if possible, add a new posts button to the bottom of the page so i can click on it there instead of scrolling up (which is a hassle in long topics).
        Loooool, yes there is one, just when the posts stop you have a 'post reply' button
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Noooo he means like the tool bar at the top!

The one with User CP - FAQ - Members List - Calender - "New Posts" ..etc

:P i also hate having to scroll all the way back up

Edify: It is also just as easy to scroll all the way to the bottom.. in the bottom right corner there is a "Top" button.. It saves a lot of scrolling :wub: ... just a thought
          STARKITTY
          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
            Noooo he means like the tool bar at the top!

The one with User CP - FAQ - Members List - Calender - "New Posts" ..etc

:P i also hate having to scroll all the way back up

Edify: It is also just as easy to scroll all the way to the bottom.. in the bottom right corner there is a "Top" button.. It saves a lot of scrolling :wub: ... just a thought
            oo i didnt see that. anyway i managed to bookmark the search getnew link.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Hmm... itsnt that how the forum is built? Wont it take a while to add things... or will a click do the job? :P
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Just press the Home-key on your keyboard
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Yeah I think it's very annoying too, because the browser always goes to the last post in a thread after you write your own reply in it.

scroll scroll scroll scroll "new posts"
                  sigh..
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Quiet fatties, just because you can't move your sausage fingers a few centimeters doesn't mean the rest of us can't. ^__^
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                      Quiet fatties, just because you can't move your sausage fingers a few centimeters doesn't mean the rest of us can't. ^__^
                      i dont have sausage fingers, thanks.
                      its just that my computer freezes if i drag on the scrollbar too much for some estranged reason.

but now i will use the home and end buttons.
                      thread killer

Comment

again i question what this topic has to do with TW staff.. but bottom right corner is a little link that says 'Top' click it and it will send u to top of page
                        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Working...
                        X