Annual Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Tournament

Alright Cylor did this last year and since he quit staff, i figure ill take over for him, he did give me permission to do this. Im not tryin to steal xsliderx's lime light so im not gonna do this till after the "legacy tournament". Like last year it will be a 1v1 Warbird tournament consisting of 8 qualifying rounds where as the 2 individuals that play in the finals will automatically get into the main tournament. there will be a 9th tournament tho, for substitutions, in case someone that is in the final tournament decides to not show up or cant show up.

Some of the rules that i will follow by:
    4 second spawn, if u spawn b4 the 4 secs is over, the other play will be granted an extra life.
    Tournament will be to 5 deaths
    If u win or get 2nd in a previous tournament u will no be permitted into another qualifying tournament (to give others a fair shot)

the seeds of the final tournament will either be random or mapped out due to who wins/comes in 2nd in the qualifying tournaments

any questions? feel free to respond to this or ?message me im pretty active so i should respond quickly

-cran
    Last edited by Cranium; 03-10-2005, 07:59 PM. Reason: ...
    1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

BUT YOU WILL INTERFERE WITH THE SUPERLEGACY WB TOURNAMENT XSLIDERX IS RUNNING!
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

When did you plann to host these qualify tournaments? You gonna make em be hosted in 2 different times like last year? Last time i dropped out at semi-finals to code Now im 3x better and my ego has grown atleast as much so I gonna win!!! :fear:
      1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

xSliderx is only running that tournament because he lives in the hope that staff will recruit him.

Comment

Originally posted by madtek
          xSliderx is only running that tournament because he lives in the hope that staff will recruit him.
          lol..... :fear:

btw, Go Cran! <3 :wub:
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

just some news...

fit as u can read above i said that im gonna wait till he is done prolly like a week or 2 after that, depends on whats goin on in my life, but it will be done... and whoever said stuff about the qualifying rounds. I dont know when they will be, but nothing will happen till after the legacy tournament. I will post either a thread or a updated reply after the legacy tournament as to when i plan on doing this, it wont be long after the legacy tournament... so just stay tuned and feel free to ask some ?'s or just pm me
            1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

How do we sign up?
              Currently listening to:
              Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
              Dead to Me - Little Brother
              Tim Barry - Manchester
              Lemuria - Get Better
              Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Last time i dropped out at semi-finals to code - Cross

That can't be because I beat Code in the semi finals
                Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross
                  my ego has grown atleast as much
                  very true

dont worry bout the legacy thing.. hasnt it been moved till later in the year?
                  04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
                    Last time i dropped out at semi-finals to code - Cross

That can't be because I beat Code in the semi finals

Ah the truth unfolds.. Dark Hatred. :detective

Cross, you and I didn't duel in semi's.. it was earlier in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by madtek
                      haha...I could care less about getting on staff...I mean really <_<

Hasta!!
                      Marshmallow Marines
                      "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Sry code and lofty, it should say "before semi-finals" ^-^
                        Oh and what the fuck is this legacy thing I heard?
                        1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
                          I could care less about getting on staff
                          you mean i couln't care less ?

could care less means you really want staff..
                          couldn't care less means you dont want to be staff
                          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Cross
                            Sry code and lofty, it should say "before semi-finals" ^-^
                            Oh and what the fuck is this legacy thing I heard?
                            Some weirdo who gives the winner of the tourny 200$ as prize. It's gonna be my win though.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
                              you mean i couln't care less ?

could care less means you really want staff..
                              couldn't care less means you dont want to be staff
                              haha, yep

Comment

Working...
                              X