I blame subspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalKid
    World of Warcraft happened. Though, you'll see them back in 6 months or less.
    Actually, that's not true. It's been proven that WoW is more addicting than all these other substitute games for SS. I remember back a couple seasons ago, when pallies members got alot of people hooked on gunbound, and it made alot of people inactive, but it only last a little while. WoW has had people hooked on it for around a year already, the only reason not EVERYONE has been hooked on it that long is because not everyone was playing the beta version, just alot of pallies. But I can see first hand that the pallies who are playing it won't be back in 6months, since they've been gone longer than that.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Bye kings.

Hi condit.
      While I sleep, I dream of programming, but while I'm awake, I program my dreams.

Comment

just like all drugs, subspace is ok in controlled doses

Comment

i can't play MMORPG's.

all i remember of grade 8 is Ultima Online.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
            i can't play MMORPG's.

all i remember of grade 8 is Ultima Online.
            dude, same.... i didn't learn anything that year and i got kicked out and got to play for a few months non stop. That game is disgustingly addictive,
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Kings should obviously stop using an illegal version of windows.
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

bye kings my faveourite newb!
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Ciao kings, you better log your drunkass onto the forums once in awhile
                  k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Good Riddance <_<
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                      dude, same.... i didn't learn anything that year and i got kicked out and got to play for a few months non stop. That game is disgustingly addictive,
                      i know! a ton of people in my class we're playing it it was amazing. that happened to be the 1 year i ever played competitive baseball, and we lost by 1 run in the finals of provincials, people were all depressed and crying, i was all excited by the fact i could go back home to play more UO.

this was playing on a P100 with like 16 megs ram, a 1 gig hard drive and 56k, horrible lag, bugs, etc... and it was somehow still addicting. we didn't even have unlimited usage plan, so i was paying out the ass for the extra hours. eventually i quit and went back to playing sports/having a social life (I still say UO was better :P )
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X