Good arenas that aren't hosted often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    For example, ?go gravbomber with the special bot is a pretty neat (but buggy) arena but has only been hosted a handful of times in the past few years.
    The download for gravbomber is huge.

BTW:
    ?go octabase
    ?go pallies
    ?go shrap
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

?go charge is superfun, but rarly hosted, ive seen it hosted like... twice.
      and the first time, the staff member didnt know how the game went
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Tournaments are not hosted anymore bcuz staff ppl these days are lazy and worthless pieces of crap (umm no offense) <_<
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I'm downloading ?go gravbomber now, I'll give my thoughts on it shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelsong
            ?go raceball
            ?go journey
            yeah raceballs good it has some real team work going on. Ewans hosts it but its should be hosted more.
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

?GO F1SPIRIT
              revolt> my girl
              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

retrotanks is coolio
                Gun remembers.

Comment

WARPWARS THe best TW game in which you play teams of 2 in a very small arena loaded with a lot of stuff and all ships have 8 portals per life

WARPWARS

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                    WARPWARS THe best TW game in which you play teams of 2 in a very small arena loaded with a lot of stuff and all ships have 8 portals per life

WARPWARS
                    Wait, you like an arena where warbirds can come out of nowhere and kill you? The irony is terrible.
                    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

warpwars hunt is better than Warpwars team dm.
                      Sealjavs hunt is FAR better than any other hunt I've played.
                      Its amazing, In 2 games I think there was a total of maybe 4 nonhunt kill/deaths.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Warpwars NOTHING, I LIKE THAT
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Burstwars is a good one
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

?go wormhole
                            Reinstate Sarien
                            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                            X