Long time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time..

Wow it's been awhile... Didn't think Subspace still existed.

Hey is there anyway to get my password reset in Trench Wars? My username used to be: Gunnery Sgt. Pickle

Anyway, whats up everyone? Any Pickle's Army or Paladen still around?

Catch ya later.

Originally posted by Izrath
    Wow it's been awhile... Didn't think Subspace still existed.

Hey is there anyway to get my password reset in Trench Wars? My username used to be: Gunnery Sgt. Pickle

Anyway, whats up everyone? Any Pickle's Army or Paladen still around?

Catch ya later.
    Welcome back

If you set your email when you first created your name, log on under a different user name and type "?lostpassword Gunnery Sgt. Pickle" . The password for that name will be set to a temporary, randomly generated password and emailed to you. This temporary password is valid for 24 hours. If this does not work, or if your email address isnt set correctly, please fill out the form at http://www.subspacehq.com/billing.php or go to http://sshq.forumhq.net/ and click "Username & Squadname Request Form".
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

I'm guessing he signed up way before ?lostpassword was created.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
        I'm guessing he signed up way before ?lostpassword was created.

When was ?lostpassword created?! :fear:
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

even if he did signup beofre tht, i doubt tht anyone stole the name "Gunnery Sgt. Pickle" after it reset :P...no offence Gunnery Sgt. Pickle...just remake it

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
            When was ?lostpassword created?! :fear:
            relatively recently. Like a year ago maybe? Anyway far to recently to be useful for him if the last time he played was with Pickle's Army.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
              even if he did signup beofre tht, i doubt tht anyone stole the name "Gunnery Sgt. Pickle" after it reset :P...no offence Gunnery Sgt. Pickle...just remake it
              He can't remake it if he doesn't remember the password and the name hasn't been reset.

Comment

Are you from comandor army or something like that?

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I vaguely remember entering my email awhile back when I signed on once. ?lostpassword didnt work so I filled out the form.

I'll cya around guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X