sloppy programmers/ unhelpfull staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sloppy programmers/ unhelpfull staff

The bot in ?go base is stupid.... I cannot be added.... that is dumb.. and staff could only say i had to change name... well i don't want that... fix it.
    An other small programming mistake has been made by tw dev.... nut eaters.

Well, im pissed you name-discriminators.... i don't take this crap.. im gonna sue you ninja style :fear: woah :shuriken:
    Here i go <chop chop slash bang boom pow paff kAblam> :death:
    HAHA EZ PWNED

wtf... you should be glad theres TWDev <_<.
    And explain whats wrong with the bot in your case?! why wont it add you? long names?! :fear:
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
      wtf... you should be glad theres TWDev <_<.
      And explain whats wrong with the bot in your case?! why wont it add you? long names?! :fear:
      it prolly wont add him cuz he has the word
      bot in his name and is to arrogant to change it.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
        it prolly wont add him cuz he has the word
        bot in his name and is to arrogant to change it.

Ahhh that noob... change the dam name if you wanna play. And having "Matchbot" as your name is retarded.

Dont come here and ask to change something just for you, cuz you know it wont happen. <_<
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Matchbot trasher
          The bot in ?go base is stupid.... I cannot be added.... that is dumb.. and staff could only say i had to change name... well i don't want that... fix it.
          An other small programming mistake has been made by tw dev.... nut eaters.

Well, im pissed you name-discriminators.... i don't take this crap.. im gonna sue you ninja style :fear: woah :shuriken:
          Here i go <chop chop slash bang boom pow paff kAblam> :death:
          HAHA EZ PWNED
          slash boom shot blast fire grenade bomb shuriken shot death chop hack boom

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
            Ahhh that noob... change the dam name if you wanna play. And having "Matchbot" as your name is retarded.

Dont come here and ask to change something just for you, cuz you know it wont happen. <_<
            idd well said bro
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Fuck off with your frickin shit
              Get a nickname or stop playing
              moron
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

God you people are such easy prey. 3-0 Matchbot person.

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                  slash boom shot blast fire grenade bomb shuriken shot death chop hack boom
                  Game set and match.
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

probably wont add him because he sucks so much he doesnt want him to get embarassed. the bot is smart and doing it for his own good hehe jk
                    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                    Mastersword> ROFL
                    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

He shouldn't have "matchbot" or 'bot' in his name anyways. You're impersonating so your issue is moot.

Comment

Of all the things to bitch about with the bots, this is the very least. But why did you need to make an entirely new forum alias to post this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                          God you people are such easy prey. 3-0 Matchbot person.
                          Too Easy, and his score just keeps going up. Wadi, UC this man. As a troll, this dude wasn't even clever.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The Evil Scheming

It would be freaky if there was an AI programmed into the bots, and there's bots going around and playing as people, interacting and whatnot... i mean shit, it must have a huge vocabulary by now, listening to all the conversations that go on. Then, the bots create FORUM names, and complain that they can't be added due to poor programming by their creators. dun dun dunnn.

To be continued...
                            Living the basing experience. Also would like a squad to join.

Comment

Well there are SS bots now that can fly around and shoot/kill players... the AI isn't that great but they do follow people and aim pretty well.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X