wb is to overpowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gavinvin
    my view is that the wb is to overpowered (at least for the public rooms) and i think that it should be downgraded so it has lower enegy or its movement should be downgraded slightly. i would like staff members and normal member to read this and give me your thoughts on the topic.
    Solution: Pilot the wb so then you are more overpowered than others.

Comment

i do not belive in having unfair advantage do i dont do wb
      its all to much for shas
      Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
      but the game is too hard for me

Comment

Technically, Trench Wars is a super zone due to the fact the ships are stronger, on average, to their SVS counterparts. The strength of a warbird’s bullet is rather balanced compared to the fact that not one but 6 of the 8 ships can kill in one hit, (Jav’s bomb, Levi’s bomb, Terr’s burst, Weasel’s bullets and Shark’s Mines/Bombs/Shrap) and the other two ships are fighters who can hold their own against average level warbirds in base.

Basically it all boils down to whom is the warbird unfair to? Either team can have a swarm of warbirds within seconds so no single rouge warbird should make a difference in a basing game.
        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

If the wb would be too powerful, why don't we see them in TWLB ^-^
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

We don't see them in TWLB because playing them is a huge risk. They could either make or break your game, and chances are they're gonna break it. According to the TWL rules, you don't even get a ship change, so if you start with a shitty WB you have to deal with it. A 5th spider is a choice that is a lot more safe.
            sdg

Comment

my view is that the wb is to overpowered (at least for the public rooms) and i think that it should be downgraded so it has lower enegy or its movement should be downgraded slightly. i would like staff members and normal member to read this and give me your thoughts on the topic.

Go back to EG.

Comment

Originally posted by code
                Go back to EG.
                :wub:
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

What The........

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???? WHAT KIND OF REATRDED THREAD IS THIS??? :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Watch, staff will now listen to this one random kid and make the warbird have 1 spider bullet and call it "fair"

seriously, no offense, I just wanted to point out the obviously dumbass thing to do, so noone does it
                    In spite of your warning them this time, they'll still do it, and probably out of spite.

TW STAFF ALL THE WAY!
                    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      Watch, staff will now listen to this one random kid and make the warbird have 1 spider bullet and call it "fair"

seriously, no offense, I just wanted to point out the obviously dumbass thing to do, so noone does it
                      lol
                      I actually thought this was someone who made a new name and was just doing this as a joke
                      But he seems to be serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHDLAKJF:ALHAHA
                      Currently listening to:
                      Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                      Dead to Me - Little Brother
                      Tim Barry - Manchester
                      Lemuria - Get Better
                      Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

aww everyone nasty to gavin
                        its all to much for shas

Comment

i suppose i was warned off this though .....
                          its all to much for shas

Comment

only thing i have to say about wbs is that they should be exluded from ?go base and twbd games
                            Big Chill

Comment

i have 2200 hours in a wb and still have more to learn i think they are fine the way they are. basically they just play other wb's. and even with my dodging skills and aim above average when i go pub and fight in base i dont find it all ez to hold base cause i shoot once and get hit by red bullet i die spiders shoot 3 times wich will kill a wb and can still take a red bullet

Comment

If the WB needed two shots to kill someone...

"Hah! Got your ass. Just wait here for a few seconds while I recharge....I SAID WAIT HERE, DAMMIT!"
                                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X