This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never fails to amaze me

is it me or does tw staff and forum operators suck each other off on a daily basis?
    ok here goes again, Th er that banned me today for racism can kiss my hairy ass, you banned me for saying "big black bubbah" where in the fuck is racism their?
    then you pm me to tease and say "enjoy your 3days in extreme games lol" wow your a funny idiot
    staff you lose good members and get bigger idiots wtf get a screening process ffs, and all you dickheads gonna flame me.
    i dont care where this goes, i dont want to email and complain to staff i want to voice what i got to say here.
    cranium you suck as a er.
    and mackieman i don't know who you work for but you fucking blow.see this asshole im posting on the nick absynth, wich means it's my name. for 3 weeks you have blwon me off and denied me the password for my nick.
    well a BIG fuck you to you, another lazy ass staffer that wont ask questions.
    remeber kids,it's the law of the gods here
    basically means
    1.what i say goes fuck you.
    2. haha dont care im busy baseing
    3.use ?ignore
    4. your allowed to say cracker, ****,jism,sperm,fag,homo,kunt.slut,fuck etc etc DO NOT SAY *** ****** N*g N***ER,JIT TIG PIG LIG RIG OR ANYTHING CLOSE
    5.staff has several morons on it now in top positions gj people who pick staff now you have top assholes instead of little assholes
    6. starting to ramble now because i know this thread will be shit canned like my last one
    7. dont care fu dont care fu
    those of you who are going to flame me a big wet dog turd to you,
    those about to remove this FUCK YOU!!!
    those about to act retarded and wannabe staffers save it i wont be back to read it anyways, besides it will be yanked before night is over
    <3 love to all those people that i could give a shit about you know who you are

chill...
    1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

I agree with both Absynth and Jrahen. :/
      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yea, it's a 2d spaceship game.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Please refer to the sticky in TW Staff, and since you already got a thread canned I'm going to ban you if you post another one. Send your complaint to the email so it can be dealt with, don't bring it to the forums.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
          X