April Fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools

Trenchwars and subspace are notorious for apirl fools pranks, last year for a few minutes there, i thought they were getting bought out by a gamming company who was going to change the game and charge us money. these tricks wont fool the 1% of players who view this board and even less who will read this post, so im not ruining anything by posting about it. i think weasels with levi bombs would be a good one, though people playing weasel dont press tab so by the time it catches on april fools would be over. how about cloaking levis? DoCk> will think of something himself and do it, but anyone have any funny april fools ideas to throw out just for fun? you never know, maybe dock> will read this post and like your idea. one day a year of crazy trenchwars besides just a blue screen trying to fool you into thinking your computer is broken sounds like fun to me

Make terrs go zoom zoom fast~!!! It'll be leet ^-^
    Or... make WBs turn left when pressing right key and vice versa :P
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Tone....
      yer an idiot...go away

go play with yer daddy's loaded gun...plz

Hasta!!

Originally posted by Shadowhand
      Slider, you are the eziest player I know
      Last edited by xSliderx; 03-26-2005, 11:11 PM.
      Marshmallow Marines
      "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Someone took my sig from ages ago and altered it
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

I've seen some ideas already being thrown around and all of them are way better then any of these Tone. I think last years prank was very well done, it got me for about 5 mins (I was on a chat with Crazi) but since you're only a TW player and mostly a newbie, you couldn't have known the effect on the SS comunity.. believe me, it was thought to be real. Right now though there are a lot of bot problems so it isn't staff's primary concern.

Comment

You know what wouldn't be a great april fools? net-banning tone, cuz that would be only temperary. Maybe they could net-ban him saying it is an april fool's joke, and "forget" to unban him.

Comment

I am disgusted and sickened that my initial reaction of "hehe.. oh yeah well how about they ban you for april 1st" idea was taken. If it isn't done on April Fools, maybe I can get it for my birthday, or July 4th, or Happy Potato Day.. something.. anything.

But the main point is:
              Tone is such an awesome upstanding great member of the Trench Wars community that he feels the need to be super awesome and go ahead and attempt to ruin what little fun could be had in the most obvious time for a fucking joke on earth.

Fucking Jackass.

Edit: And he's also apparently pretty clueless as to what the point of an april fool's joke is in the first place. Since he's suggesting ideas for a "SUPER SECRET AWESOME LOL APRIL FOOL JOKE" in public.
              Last edited by Sarien; 03-27-2005, 01:15 AM.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                I am disgusted and sickened that my initial reaction of "hehe.. oh yeah well how about they ban you for april 1st" idea was taken. If it isn't done on April Fools, maybe I can get it for my birthday, or July 4th, or Happy Potato Day.. something.. anything.

But the main point is:
                Tone is such an awesome upstanding great member of the Trench Wars community that he feels the need to be super awesome and go ahead and attempt to ruin what little fun could be had in the most obvious time for a fucking joke on earth.

Fucking Jackass.

Edit: And he's also apparently pretty clueless as to what the point of an april fool's joke is in the first place. Since he's suggesting ideas for a "SUPER SECRET AWESOME LOL APRIL FOOL JOKE" in public.
                He'll still be fooled by it
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien

No no, we are elite, us who are in this thread, we will get all the others who didnt view this thread, plus the 99% of others who dont even view the board! well that is, if someones idea is used. even if theres another idea not in here and we suspect it because of this reminder, it will still get everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                    we are elite
                    Funny how he included himself
                    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                      No no, we are elite, us who are in this thread, we will get all the others who didnt view this thread, plus the 99% of others who dont even view the board! well that is, if someones idea is used. even if theres another idea not in here and we suspect it because of this reminder, it will still get everyone else
                      Just a quick approximation, but with 86 users on forums (31 members+55 guests) and TW's population at 305, assuming (for the purpose of approx.) that no one on forums is currently playing subspace and that everyone in forums plays subspace sometimes then roughly 86/(86+305) or 21.99% of Trenchwar players check the forums. I'm sure this isn't completly accurate but at least its better than your guessimation.
                      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                        Just a quick approximation, but with 86 users on forums (31 members+55 guests) and TW's population at 305, assuming (for the purpose of approx.) that no one on forums is currently playing subspace and that everyone in forums plays subspace sometimes then roughly 86/(86+305) or 21.99% of Trenchwar players check the forums. I'm sure this isn't completly accurate but at least its better than your guessimation.

you may have seen that there are 305 players in TW right now, there are actually many more players. sometimes i run into names i see on the forum playing. most dont even know there is a forum, they just have continuum on their computers and play the game, probably even a lot in squads and TWDD.

i wont take any offense at all at this post being deleted though if they want. i know its real rare for one to be deleted, but go ahead and delete this one if you think it should be
                        Last edited by Tone; 03-27-2005, 02:23 AM.

Comment

You know if you've only started thinking about the April Fools' Day thing now you're probably months behind Dock. He loves April 1st.
                          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

APRIL FOOLS, YOU'VE GOT A RARE UNCUREABLE FORM OF CANCER!!!!!!1!1~

Comment

A great April Fool's prank would be if Tone actually said/posted anything intelligent, I think that would catch us all off guard. :fear:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X