April Fools Weasel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar
    ...and the weasel has been annoying and disruptive for publics and it seems like a waste of time going back to trying to fix the weasel when we have a working and useable basing ship to copy and paste over it.
    It's actually very easy, revert to the settings before this mini-weasel.

Comment

give the ship some boobs so these nerds can hump it and shut the fuck up <_<
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

The April Fools joke is running overtime, people.. Get your lazy admin butts to remove it already. The ship is simply made to irritate WB's as it combines all the other ships' bad sides.
        Last edited by dr0n3; 04-02-2005, 08:54 PM.

Comment

i think its a good idea that if a ship has a cloak, it shouldnt always kill in one hit, and the nite wasp doesnt always just decloak and suddenly kill in one hit, unless ita a surprise vulch

Comment

Originally posted by dr0n3
            The April Fools joke is running overtime, people.. Get your lazy admin butts to remove it already. The ship is simply made to irritate WB's as it combines all the other ships' bad sides.

WB is my most used ship and I honestly don't mind it getting a little more irritated.

People rush to judgment too quick with ALL ship setting changes. People have to shake out the new strategies and the novelty has to wear off a little to see how well the "new" ship fits in.

Comment

Working...
            X