sTuPiD-gErBiL GFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sTuPiD-gErBiL GFX

anyone have g0ibz gfx's he had CoT host during the forumspec forum days?

Im looking for a bullet gfx that I somehow lost... What would be really awesome is if you have everything on that site...

Originally posted by hogo

Im looking for a bullet gfx that I somehow lost... What would be really awesome is if you have everything on that site...

check ssdownlod.com

they have alot of stuff
    Season 8 TWLJ + TWBL Champ.:P

Comment

Damn! I remeber that page. He had some tight ass shit. I turned all my greens into pot leafs and everytime i killed someone it said EZ after they blew up. Yea.....that was the shit.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
        Damn! I remeber that page. He had some tight ass shit. I turned all my greens into pot leafs and everytime i killed someone it said EZ after they blew up. Yea.....that was the shit.
        I have some of those still!

I know I have the repels and stuff and the pot green but I lost the bullets somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by hogo

YOu're talking about the big bullet that's much easier to see when using the WB, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
            YOu're talking about the big bullet that's much easier to see when using the WB, right?
            I dont know if they were bigger, hell I might not of even got them from g0ibz site, the ones im talking about blink and shit and look like bursts...

Comment

Working...
            X