Is nightwasp an april fools, 'cos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is nightwasp an april fools, 'cos...

I think it is a thousand times better than that lame piece of **** known as the Weasel. I don't care if it's supposed to be a joke, KEEP IT!!!

Agreed.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

seriously
      DELETED

Comment

ship 99999
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

the bomb is purple.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

keep them both
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

fuck that give me back weasel I love thrust shots...

Comment

I preffer the weasel. It added more depth to the game than the wasp.

The ability to sneak up on a ship and kill it with one shot is certainly an advantage that the weasel had over the wasp

It also had the ability to fly through the small gaps. I think this was excellent so that not only can bombs be used to clear people behind walls but also weasels can be sent in to attack them

Not even a bomb followed by a direct hit from a multishot gun guarentees a kill from a wasp. And if they sneak up on someone to bomb them then they whoop themselves because they are too close.

I miss the assassin role that the weasel can provide. Pelase bring it back.

Paul

Comment

The wasp is pretty formidable when it's not cloaked/stealthed, in my opinion.

When I fly it I don't bother unless I'm alone in fr and an enemy is approaching...or vice versa :fear:
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Amagad... a 9th ship!?! Someone show a leet pic before is gone plz~!!
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by paul_ahb
                      I preffer the weasel. It added more depth to the game than the wasp.

The ability to sneak up on a ship and kill it with one shot is certainly an advantage that the weasel had over the wasp

It also had the ability to fly through the small gaps. I think this was excellent so that not only can bombs be used to clear people behind walls but also weasels can be sent in to attack them

Not even a bomb followed by a direct hit from a multishot gun guarentees a kill from a wasp. And if they sneak up on someone to bomb them then they whoop themselves because they are too close.

I miss the assassin role that the weasel can provide. Pelase bring it back.

Paul

How does a ship that can go up behind someone and 1 hit kill give the game more depth than a ship that sneaks up behind you, shoots a bomb, and chases you while you try to run while waiting for emp to wear off?
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Yeah, just make it ship 9 and keep the weasel.
                        Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                        Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                        Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                        Catgirl> rofl
                        Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                        fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                        fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                        Kim> loool
                        fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

9 ships.

Thats crazy talk.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

yes keep it as ship 9, i commented about it in trenchwars catagory.

i came to this thread to say it would have been a better april fools had all 8 ships been nitewasp so that no one could be anyone but nitewasp. it would have been like ?go cloaks only better. and you know there would be nothing but basing then

Comment

Originally posted by paul_ahb
                              u can still do it, you just have to wait untill the other ship shoots. a logical thing for a cloaker actually, wait untill the enemy is at low energy or in a bad position, than finish it off. that is a huge improvement in game depth

Comment

Working...
                              X