Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finalization for Legacy Tournament Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The date of this tournament has been set for a while now, it shouldn't take until the day before that people realize that it takes place on a Sunday. Even if you signed on before it was rescheduled to today, you still had plenty of time to back out. If people expected to be go TWL then they shouldn't have signed up.

Comment

Are we gonna get to know who we play sometime soon?

Comment

If you mean as in who you will face first then the answer is everyone else.

Comment

Erm I'm pulling out of this I can't make it anymore sorry.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
            "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."
            Arguing takes place in congress and in businesses every day. People who argue are not retarded.

I believe what you meant to say is "Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded."

Perhaps you put "yer" because you don't know how to spell "you're"
            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
              there is no money. slider still owes dark legion people money and prizes from tournaments he hosted.
              As of right now he has failed to bond the money with upper staff so that means he has zero support, no bot and no credibility. He can't run this thing.

Comment

failure
                Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                  As of right now he has failed to bond the money with upper staff so that means he has zero support, no bot and no credibility. He can't run this thing.
                  Yea, I was waiting for the money to be bonded before I started writing the bot. He better hurry up with that or he'll have fun trying to do this w/o one.
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

Wouldn't it have been easier just to say, "Hey. On <insert date> at <insert time>, show up to ?go tourny and the winner will receive $200."?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
                      Yea, I was waiting for the money to be bonded before I started writing the bot. He better hurry up with that or he'll have fun trying to do this w/o one.
                      Ouchi chi.... He's (this) is so screwed. :P
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Lol

Comment

to clear shit up with lambaste, i am him so just put Not ThiX instead of Lambaste

Comment

okay Lambaste
                            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                              How is it going to start in 6 days if you haven't bonded the money yet? I don't know much about making bots, so maybe it could get done in time but it's just plain silly to keep making updates to this when you haven't even bonded the money yet. It's like you're just doing this all for attention.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                                How is it going to start in 6 days if you haven't bonded the money yet? I don't know much about making bots, so maybe it could get done in time but it's just plain silly to keep making updates to this when you haven't even bonded the money yet. It's like you're just doing this all for attention.
                                hahaha moron....
                                No..just means im gonna run this thing with or without support. Plain and simple.

Have a good day

Hasta!!

Check your messages slider, and consider this a warning. -wadi
                                Last edited by wadi; 04-05-2005, 06:24 AM.
                                Marshmallow Marines
                                "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Working...
                                X