Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Opinion!

This is my opinion of some change that should be made

1. Warbird = Should have stealth ability, because i notice myself dying from stray warbird bullets more than on screen action!.

2/3. Javs and spids = are ok

4. Levs = Make them a little faster! lol

5. Terrs = Are ok

6. Cloakers = Should have Stealth and Clock ability without life running down!, there bullets aint fast and you can't get close enough to shoot people (BASICALLY give back old cloak settings that just got removed)

7. Lancs = Take away make a whole new ship or something

8. Sharks = Fine

9. Nightwasp = Take away attach ability, Make bombs more powerful so it kills with 1 shot and ADD this ship as a 9th!

^^my opinion to make a good balance

I dont think we can do 9 ships right now. I think the fact that the weasel has had its settings in transition for so long due to balancing issues for basing and that it clearly never did have an effective basing function warrants the replacement. This ship has cloaking abilities and can be very effective for basing, I don't see the need for going back and I wouldn't judge its abilities yet, it's still being worked on.

EMP Bombs are fine, it has light defense abilities and is eaily defeatable while not working with a team. Now changes that I believe will go in if it's stays: No mines, no turret ability and a few other things. The use of the ship will probably be limited to the person with the most points on any given freq.
    Last edited by Kolar; 04-01-2005, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I'd personally change the weasel settings to the nightwasp settings forever and change the skin of the weasel to the nightwasp skin
      DELETED

Comment

hey look Dameon is psychic

EDIT:Wait predicting something after it happens doesn't count
        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
          hey look Dameon is psychic

EDIT:Wait predicting something after it happens doesn't count

He said forever... and it was an opinion. You can't predict the way you feel about an issue that is currently happening... and it isn't currently forever anyway, just a test .
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

it should stay forever.
            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Let the Nightwasp stay, but make it ship #4; the levi isn't even used in purepubs.

Bring the weasel back as ship #6.

If the weasel is back, give it xradar; and same cloak/stealth drain.

Nightwasp tweak suggestions:

-get rid of 1 mine
              -keep 1 repel
              -keep 1 attach
              -Increase it rotation speed a tad.
              -Have better 3-way Multi-spread L1 bullet..like javs.. right now they are too close, making multi quite useless.

I think if some of the above is done, there would be less bitching.

I mean if this ship was included, the weasel so called overpowering effected would be further reduced; this ship would make it tough for the weasels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                I dont think we can do 9 ships right now. I think the fact that the weasel has had its settings in transition for so long due to balancing issues for basing and that it clearly never did have an effective basing function warrants the replacement. This ship has cloaking abilities and can be very effective for basing, I don't see the need for going back and I wouldn't judge its abilities yet, it's still being worked on.
                once again, having 9 ships would require a new client.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Not really, just an update Edify.. but that is very unlikely to happen. I don't think we're going to replace the levi as I've said it many times before, traditional ships will change very little in TW (with whatever time this zone has) and it is something that a good number of people like to use.

Comment

That was no april fool?
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      That was no april fool?
                      the fool in it was that everyone thought it was one while it wasnt. u all felt for it! a so called double april fool originally develloped by the CIA.

Comment

Working...
                      X