Fuck Nightwasp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Nightwasp!

I know this probably wont sway your decision, but only people who actually cloaked for a while will know how CRAPPY these fuckers are.

If you only use ships 1,2,3,4,5,7,8 you'll be happy because these fuckers cant kill with 1 shot! or 2 for that fact.

Bottom line its ruinin' the fuckin game for me and it's only been in a day and a half, for real i can't see myself playin much longer, because i Usually warbird or terr, but always loved the option of cloak and used it sometimes for hours trying to achive my highest bounty, but this new ship is Plaine Ass!

-Kontraversy! A.k.a NIGHTWASP ASSASSIN!

Originally posted by Kontraversy
    I know this probably wont sway your decision, but only people who actually cloaked for a while will know how CRAPPY these fuckers are.

If you only use ships 1,2,3,4,5,7,8 you'll be happy because these fuckers cant kill with 1 shot! or 2 for that fact.

Bottom line its ruinin' the fuckin game for me and it's only been in a day and a half, for real i can't see myself playin much longer, because i Usually warbird or terr, but always loved the option of cloak and used it sometimes for hours trying to achive my highest bounty, but this new ship is Plaine Ass!

-Kontraversy! A.k.a NIGHTWASP ASSASSIN!
    Haha cloaking newb, take that

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
    1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
    1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
    1:Zloy> Why
    1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

they still kill in one shot, just wait until your pray is at low energy and than shoot it. it wont see you anyway, since you are cloaked. np in that. its way better for a bounty run than the old one. you have a repel and a fair chance vs every ship with xradar.

ps: record set to 143 bty.

Comment

omg r u dumb
        have u not notice that the setting was change for april fools l0l0l0l0l
        i doubt they will even bring nightwasp back. the only nightwasp that was fun was in octabase wif a shit load of people so that the lvl 3 prox bomb would rape all :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Jz-
          omg r u dumb
          have u not notice that the setting was change for april fools l0l0l0l0l
          i doubt they will even bring nightwasp back. the only nightwasp that was fun was in octabase wif a shit load of people so that the lvl 3 prox bomb would rape all :greedy:
          welll there are only 7 ships in pure pub, maybe it can be ship 4 in pure pub. if it ruins the fun of too many players, maybe it would have to be changed somehow

Comment

Kontraversy, please quit. Save us from your tears. The nightwasp is actually fun. I was using it to kill people for 10 minutes before I even figured out that it cloaks. Embrace change, adapt, and learn to play a new ship.
            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

NiteWasp too weak

I wanted to start my own thread but theres too many of them already. what i wanted to add is that the nite wasp is too weak and slow. it needs to be fixed so it can 'fire cloak, fire cloak, stalk' ships easier. the problems are that the other ships just cruise off easily because its slow, and fire cloak cant be done enough before a long recharge if still cloaked. i think even if it were more powerful it would be still be harder to make a kill than an assist. i like how its bomb stops ships from recharging for a while, more power for it to make assists which is the other basic contribution besides kills. it is interesting to have another element to the game besides the standard kill

Comment

is it really neccesary to have 2+ threads, in 2 forums, with essentially the same topics?
                I call for a merger.

Its great, but I'm wondering how it will function when limited to 1 per freq. (Highest scorer)

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Re: Fuck Nightwasp!

Fuck Kontraversy!

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
                    Fuck Kontraversy!
                    !!
                    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                    2:renzi> lol no
                    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
                      Fuck Kontraversy!
                      Think of that all by yourself? .. Did i own you or something?

Comment

Go back to the settings 2 years ago.
                        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                        1:Markmrw> :O
                        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Kontraversy
                          Think of that all by yourself? .. Did i own you or something?
                          I doubt you've ever owned anyone newbie. You only want the weasel back so that you can fly in under the radar and use one shot kills.

The weasel was basically an invisible warbird, but smaller, so you could run more and not have to actually fight. Gimme a break. Learn to fly a new ship... One that can't "cloak" a ship with full energy. I might actually pub again now. Maybe that's why you newbies hate it. You know I'm coming back, and you're scared.
                          3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                          3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                          MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                          X