Why haven't they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why haven't they?

Why have the TW staff not made a Poll about nightwasp?

Surely they want whats most fun for users right? But the seem to have changed it and basically not took any notice of our comments, they should start a poll basic question and basic answer,

(Q. Keep NW?)
    (A. Yes / No)

As i've seen so far every1 thats used it for more than 30 mins hates it, All those who like it have just started using it and eventually hate it anyways.

Shits stupid

-Kontraversy Aka NIGHTWASP ASSASSIN!

From what views I've read, it seems like a split between those who do and those who do not like it, so I don't think everyone is against it as much as you seem to think. TW has never been a democracy at any rate, nor should it be.

And quit making more threads about the nightwasp, there's already a half a dozen including one you've started yourself.

Comment

Because this isn't a democracy? The staff will decide what's best for us and we will just have to accept it or leave. It is the way of the world.

Comment

If you dont like it, dont play it. <_<
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

The biggest issue is that it also fucks up the Shark.
          sdg

Comment

To be fair, I think people like the nightwasp more than they liked the Weasel. But then again, it's probably just a novelty and you'll be whining to have the Weasel back in 5 months.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              The biggest issue is that it also fucks up the Shark.
              I had a blast sharking in a pub filled with nightwasps. Hurling around non-EMP L1s... that was awesome.
              FREE MANDELA

Comment

nothing rong with nightwasp it was here first.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

The only upside to the shark is there's no minimum range to lobbed bombs anymore. I've been waiting for that fix for a long time, But I miss my EMP, it just doesn't feel right without it.

Edit: BTW Screw nightwasps.

Comment

I'm guessing that nw will be removed today, a poll going up shortly afterwards if they need one.

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

The nightwasp kicks ass. Here is a list of reasons you newbies want the weasel:

1. The nightwasp can't just sneak up on any given ship and kill it with one shot like the weasel.

2. The nightwasp won't fit in tiny holes, meaning you have to actually fly around enemies to get in places, and you can't run from fighting by ducking in a small hole.

The nightwasp is fun to play, and it doesn't fuck things up like the weasel. all you newbies who hate it should realize that you hate it because you suck.

Thank you staff for putting the newbies back where they belong--at the bottom of the food chain. You've taken their invisible warbird and replaced it with something that requires work to master. Staff: 1, Newbies: 0
                      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

You're a meany!
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I agree with Peg, weasels were pretty lame, the nightwasp makes you earn your kills

Comment

It's already been decided, stop bickering.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I just would say to adjust the rate and spread of its bullets. Maybe 2 rounds at a time no multi?
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X