tk policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tk policy

It occured to me, that perhaps instead of straight banning of tkers, perhaps they could instead be locked out of bomber ships for the period which they would be banned...
    Has this been tryed, would this work, or is it just a waste of time (because tkers are worthless newbs anyway and deserve to be *kill *kill *kill'd)
    I think this would take up more bandwidth and thus be more expensive to the tw server... and so wouldn't work that way?

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Originally posted by Theif of Time
    Has this been tryed, would this work, or is it just a waste of time
    I'll take door number 3.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Just ban them...

Comment

In cases where a ban is a little too harsh a punishment, staff can lock players into a certain ship if they are not deliberately TKing, but TKing nevertheless. It is illegal to then go against that setship command.

Most of the time, people caught TKing are doing so deliberately, and after being warned, will be banned without the need of this option.

Comment

For accidental team killing the procedure is to setship them in a WB or Spider and or lock them. It would take more bandwidth I think because the Bot would have to check for each player making ship changes in every public but I guess Jacen or Qan could answer that one better then I could. Even if it didn't cost more money I think there are far better things to be done for publics like an alertbot for acidental team killing, since a good amount of the tks are caused by new players. Banning is a punishment and a deterrent, if it is not there then players will risk it more often then not.

Comment

I tkd by accident and got banned for a week, it's coz i'm black.

Comment

FIGHT THA POWA RAB, DONT LET THAT SCUM KEEP YOU DOWN

Comment

lol rab
                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                X